Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennis 06'
So the season has started and so have the games. Hows everyone doing?:thumpsup:
Lawrence's actual season doesn't begin until April 10. The boys defeated Ironton in a scrimmage last week though.
woah thats pretty late to start..Do u play for lawerence?
Lawrence's coach has been trying to get some matches but some schools haven't returned his calls or e-mails to get a match. Also some of the players went on a service trip to southern Louisianna this week. It's their spring break.
oic...we are playin you all this year. We got rained out last year.
I'm from Magoffin and ours has started...
yea i told em..
Well Sheldon Clarks was supposed to start last week but it rained, i dont think we have another meet scheduled until around the 15th or something like that
pikeville's season has already started
we had 2 games...
our first game was morgan co which overall our team lost by like 1 match i think
and we beat magoffin co.
no u didn't beat Magoffin ...the girls were up by one but u did beat the boys
Yea Magoffin won that one, the boys lost i think but, i'm pretty sure the girls won..
i dunno maybe
yeah i know alot of our girls lost
we didnt get to finish playin doubles though
alot of your players and our players are pretty evenly matched...im pretty pumped for next time we play you
Yea it got to late to finish our doubles, but our girls are pretty good it will be a good match next time we play..
Morgan County's Nickell is starting out pretty good this season..

Can anybody stop her?
Not that i know of....ne body beat her yet?
O well i'm jus worried about doubles..haha
I heard Jimmy Chaffin is off to a good start.
aahh so have I.. hope fully he messes up though..lol..
Pike Central's season has started and they have a 7th grader on their team and he is ranked in the state. He hasn't checked out his ranking in a while though.
Hazard will be pretty good this year, they gotta a freshman named tyler olinger hes tha junk.
I've heard about Olinger. Is he really that good?? Does Hazard play any 15th region teams?
I'm not sure...but yea he's all i've heard of for like ever!...lol
So swat,
How has Olinger done so far this year??
Welp i play Morgan Today..Good luck ne body?
EKY Sportster Wrote:So swat,
How has Olinger done so far this year??

he has done pretty good this year
Who has he played or beat?
im not for sure how many matches he has played but he has won all of them
that's impressive! I'd like to see him play Lawrence Co.'s Nathan Martin.
Well i just heard from someone that they played a team called oneda , and he played the number 1 seed and beat him 6-2 first set but thats all that i heard
I've noticed that since regionals is rolling around alot more people are posting for tennis. It's fun to see so many...lol