Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raise the Jolly Roger!!!!!
At this point, it looks like the Pirates might not even finish the season above .500, which seemed like a given a few weeks ago.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Poor Poor Bucs.....oooops....lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
18 losses in the LAST 25 games - CHOKE!!!
I think the Jolly Roger is at half mast
Hahahahahahah what happened to those pirates neery???
With tonights no hit loss to the Reds, the 2012 edition of the Pittsburgh Pirates are assured of finishing the 2012 season no better than .500. Bob Prince is not resting in peace at this moment.
Tonight will go down in infamy
No, just a recurring nightmare of Sid Bream rounding third and scoring the GWR in the 92 NLCS.
That's the Pirates for ya. Start out good and finish around .500
^ Unlike the Cubs who start out BAD and finish WORSE! Confusednicker:
^ but building for a bright future. Hear we are gonna be very active in the FA market this winter
Strikeout King Wrote:^ but building for a bright future. Hear we are gonna be very active in the FA market this winter
The Cubs have been building for a bright future for over 100 years now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well they weren't gonna get anywhere with Hendry. Now that we finally have someone that won't go out and spend a fortune on washed up players.
lol the pirates really went downhill over a couple months span.. GO REDS!
dangerousdaneerfan, I have no words. Nobody thats a fan of anybody knows what tragic sorrow a Pirates fan goes through. Twenty years. Twenty f---ing years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Official, 20th straight year they'll finish under .500.
J-Rod Wrote:Official, 20th straight year they'll finish under .500.

lol great! Confusednicker:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:dangerousdaneerfan, I have no words. Nobody thats a fan of anybody knows what tragic sorrow a Pirates fan goes through. Twenty years. Twenty f---ing years.

I have gotten used to it by now. Each year, I get my hopes up only to watch the bottom drop out sometime between June and August. Oh well, I still have my beloved Mountaineers to enjoy. Something tells me that you and I may butt heads with each other shortly after New Year's Day. How about Bama vs WVU in Geno Smith's backyard in Miami for all the marbles???? (sUcK fans just had a collective groan with a facepalm.)Confusednicker:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I have gotten used to it by now. Each year, I get my hopes up only to watch the bottom drop out sometime between June and August. Oh well, I still have my beloved Mountaineers to enjoy. Something tells me that you and I may butt heads with each other shortly after New Year's Day. How about Bama vs WVU in Geno Smith's backyard in Miami for all the marbles???? (sUcK fans just had a collective groan with a facepalm.)Confusednicker:

No we just had a good laugh.. lol WVU won't go anywehre. Geno Smith is strong for the heisman, but one player doesn't make a team. They might finish with a great record, but national champs? No.

And at least we have a HUGE chance in one sport that starts with a b... :eyeroll:
Only Neery would find a way to get a shot in at UK in a thread about the Pittsburgh Pirates. Confusednicker: