Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo Mamma Joke Thread ***NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL***
Per the advice of LWC, I am starting this thread. This isn't necessarily a "HawksRule vs. WideRight05" thread. Simply post your favorite yo mamma jokes here. Unless a certain mod gets crankie about it, this could be a really funny thread with some good jokes.
Yo Momma is soo old that she farts dust.
Yo mamma is SOOOOOOOOO.................................................

wonderful that she is made of awesomeness. Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WideRight05 Wrote:Per the advice of LWC, I am starting this thread. This isn't necessarily a "HawksRule vs. WideRight05" thread. Simply post your favorite yo mamma jokes here. Unless a certain mod gets crankie about it, this could be a really funny thread with some good jokes.

It's SEVERAL Mods, and plenty of Members! Wink
Yo momma is so old that she was there when Jesus walked on water...
These threads and posts are getting so old that I'm gonna delete them and ban the idiots who keep posting them in every freaking thread.
^Get em' Mr. Appalachian.
BCF4L Wrote:These threads and posts are getting so old that I'm gonna delete them and ban the idiots who keep posting them in every freaking thread.

I dont see anything wrong with a joke thread. The other thread that was closed concerning hawk & wide yeah i understand. It was meaningless. Which i also think what song are you listening to is meaningless along with a few other threads. I just stay out of those threads.
I actually enjoy the joke threads.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I dont see anything wrong with a joke thread. The other thread that was closed concerning hawk & wide yeah i understand. It was meaningless. Which i also think what song are you listening to is meaningless along with a few other threads. I just stay out of those threads.
I actually enjoy the joke threads.
I don't mind joke threads either. This thread is just fine as long as it stays in this thread. But every thread I read has these two going at one another. They obviously have a hard on for one another. They should just get a room and keep it off these boards.
BCF4L Wrote:I don't mind joke threads either. This thread is just fine as long as it stays in this thread. But every thread I read has these two going at one another. They obviously have a hard on for one another. They should just get a room and keep it off these boards.

:thatsfunn
BCF4L Wrote:I don't mind joke threads either. This thread is just fine as long as it stays in this thread. But every thread I read has these two going at one another. They obviously have a hard on for one another. They should just get a room and keep it off these boards.

Sorry if I added to this!
Had I realized this was a "situation", I wouldn't have contributed.

Hello? HawksRule and I are JOKING! It is all good natured fun. You jumped in and threw a joke out at us on a previous thread so you're not completely innocent yourselves. People get too wrapped up in small stuff. It's simple joking around, I have seen worse on here such as people talking about schools recruiting, etc.

I'm sure you would like for us to have a hard on for each other though.

Now, to Stardust...

To address a post in a previous thread, I will quote you saying "this wasn't against the rules, but it is very close." What are the rules now? Take note that this is not an attack - but the only rules I see are the old ones which seem to have pretty much been abolished. IMO we need something set on here because I don't know what "rules" I broke. Had we gone by the old rules, a good majority of us should be banned for language, post padding, etc.
^ There not too hard to read:

3. Don't be a racist, homophobic, or sexist

You two have several posts that hint all of the above! This isn't a debate! I didn't say you broke them, because both of you know what you are doing and are skirting right on the edge!
Don't think we did anything concerning racism...

I could agree to a point on homophobia. But, it's different when it is personally attacking these things and it's different when it is a joke.
^ Again, I'm not debating with you. There have been several members who "don't get it". This site is for everyone, thus we will ensure it works for the majority! Rules haven't changed, no one is "Mall Copping", but we will make sure we don't get carried away with topics that are running people off. We will never make everyone happy, but we will ensure consensus.
^ I would doubt that it's running people off...if you don't like it don't view the thread...but, whatever.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I would doubt that it's running people off...if you don't like it don't view the thread...but, whatever.

You didn't need to open the thread and read it, it started in the title of the thread.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I would doubt that it's running people off...if you don't like it don't view the thread...but, whatever.

Yes, we (staff) HAVE to view the thread! For a thread like the one in question, the thread title itself said how appropriate it was and that is something that can't be filtered! As I said, we are not here to please everyone, but we won't let anything go that get's out of hand either.

Like I said, I'm not debating and I'm not going to argue about it. I think we know where we stand, we have moved on.
^ Well I did what LWC suggested in the previous thread. Having ran a website myself though, I know how difficult it is to please everyone. I am cool with it, just sayin' though...
This shits ridiculous. I'm taking it no one has ever bullshited with their friends. Apparently I'm not wanted or needed here. With that being said I'm out
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Oh and one last post you all take things to seriously. If I'm breaking rules then saying we have a hard on for each other should be breaking something. Screw this whole thing. You all are acting retarded over this. There's no fun with no jokes at each other, but now I'm making like a leaf and getting the f out of here.
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
HawksRule Wrote:Oh and one last post you all take things to seriously. If I'm breaking rules then saying we have a hard on for each other should be breaking something. Screw this whole thing. You all are acting retarded over this. There's no fun with no jokes at each other, but now I'm making like a leaf and getting the f out of here.

You have kids, teenagers and younger reading these post, what about that can you not understand.

Perhaps if BGR wants to put in an adult section to the forum, that you have to have a verified DOB so that you can enter, then you can cuss, carry on, and call each other whatever you want. However, out in the open, with children reading this, lets have some respect for them, for yourself, and each other. Have some class and dignity.
^ Come on dude...it's his last freaking post. He said he's done. No point of trying to be an even bigger douche bag.
^ you don't have to like the opinion, but we won't stoop to name calling because you don't like what was said!
^ Typical hypocrisy from the "Modfather."

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=137175

Since that's the case, you shouldn't be referring to DSR fan and observing as what you did in posts number 16 and 22 on this thread.
^ Uh No, Dumn Stupid Redneck Fan Just happens to be his OTHER username on the site. The Moron was the mockery of his calling of me and other members in another thread "run of the mill morons". So, research your facts a bit better, it would help you no look out of touch Wink

So tell me where Plantman ever called you Douche Bag and I will retract my comment. If not, then let it go!
Stardust Wrote:^ Uh No, Dumn Stupid Redneck Fan Just happens to be his OTHER username on the site. The Moron was the mockery of his calling of me and other members in another thread "run of the mill morons". So, research your facts a bit better, it would help you no look out of touch Wink

So tell me where Plantman ever called you Douche Bag and I will retract my comment. If not, then let it go!

Whether Plantman ever called me anything or not has nothing to do with it. My point was not about him calling me names, it was about you having done the same thing before as well. I read the whole thread with you and observing. You are an administrator now, Dusty. When a member calls a member a name, that's one thing - when an administrator does it, that's another. You can handle that in a much, much more professional manner. It's not just that Dusty, honestly...I can think of times when you have done that kind of stuff to people (not to the extent of Observing though). But, I'm not going to waste my breath on it nor will I let something like this get to me.

I will tip my hat to you in one area Dusty - you have put countless hours on here. I have ran a site similar to this before (2003 - 2006) and know what it's like, and I know it takes time to keep things in line! Despite the posts that I think you could town back the rudeness on, I do think you have some intelligent and sometimes warm and friendly posts - so don't take this as I'm going crazy on you.

I feel I am going to shortly take the route that HawksRule is taking, having landed a bigger job at another firm is going to eliminate some of the spare time I had due to the additional hours that will be coming on. With this, as well as the job I won't be around too much longer. Say what you want about me, but having put a lot here as one of the originals back in 05 and contributing a lot since the trolling era, I have done more than one would think.
Why are we even arguing?

Stop the bad cussing and gross stuff and everything will be fine.

Dropping an f bomb and talking about sucking nuts is even something i dont like.

Its one thing to say ah hell, and another to call somebody a stupid mother.....not that anyone has.

It's be nice to see more structure around here, although, still open.