Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rekalin Sims transferring??
in the cats paws it read:

The number one issue everyone will be watching this offseason is who is still on UK's roster when it is officially determined in the fall. Seniors Patrick Sparks, Ravi Moss, Brandon Stockton and Preston LeMaster are obciously all gone, but there could be as many as fice more players who exit Lexington. Point guard Rajon Rondo is saying the right things but he is almost assuredly leaving for the NBA. Randolpfh Morris is a free agent and could leave at any moment. Ramel Bradley and Adam Williams have both been rumored to be mulling transfer. Joe Crawford and Shagari Alleyne have also had their names thrown around as potentioal bailers.
In the end its hard to imagine all or even most, of those guys cutting bait and leaving the Commonwealth, but you can bet there will be changes. Heck, you can't even rule out Coach Tubby Smith possible taking up residence in the NBA with persistent rumores still raging that he might finally be ready to make that jump after dealing with the negativity of fans and media this season.

as written by matt may for the cat's pause
[Image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Cro...derOTS.jpg]

.....wonder if corndog and alfus are aboard?? Smile
funny Snow....ok not really. Come back at the end of next year and tell me that the ship has sunk. We are final four bound. Mark it down old man.
I think Sims should stay, he is a great player and asset to the UKteam. First off hes left-handed so hes already got the advantage right off the bat and for his size he can step out and shoot the 3 very well. Just very unfortunate that he injured his back and limited his PT, but also when Morris returned to the team probably limited it as well. But hopefully he stays and will contribute big to UK.
Simms needs ot suckit up and quit crying. he got hurt Morris came back.. his play level dropped and he lost mins... LeMaster averaged more points in SEC play than Simms, in less mins. how can he argue that he should have played more????
but since he mentioned transferring I say let him go... if he dont want to play for us, screw him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
corndog23 Wrote:funny Snow....ok not really. Come back at the end of next year and tell me that the ship has sunk. We are final four bound. Mark it down old man.

Yeah, right. Tell 'ya what, if UK is final four bound next year, I'll buy you lunch. Tubby will never take UK to another final four during his trenure. Tubby ball just doesn't cut it in the Big Dance. Heck, it's not even cutting it in the SEC these days. FLorida and LSU runs circles around Tubby ball. If Tub is going to hush the critics, he's going to have to bring in an offensive coordinator that can match the Gators and Tigers athletes. BTW.....a little better recruiting wouldn't be a bad idea either.