Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help from the ladies...
Alright, this is kind of a touchy subject for me, but i need some serious help.

I took a big hit in the dating department the other day with a girl that i REALLY liked. I thought she was diggin me too. I spent most of the weekend with her, but on sunday night, she sent me an email telling me that she just doesnt have feelings like that for me. Im not gonna lie, it made me cry...

What i really need to know is why would she do some of the things she did, she came to house on sunday, took a nap on the couch beside of me, took a walk with me, and many other things. It led me to believe she was dfinitely feelin me. Then all of the sudden she says she doesnt feel that way about me??? It hurt me....Can someone tell me why she would do these things?
Man that sucks...Sorry about that...That is pretty odd though that she led you on like that and then said she didnt like you that way...I'm sure some of the girls on the site can help you with this one...Should this be in general discussion or did you mean for it to be in the college forum?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe she was feelin it more like a friend vibe, a good friend vibe, and then she knew that you were thinking of it as more, so she bugged out.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
No no BFritz. I made it well known what kind of feelings i had for her a while back. I just dont get it.
Thanks Alfus, i moved it.
Sorry to hear about that corndog and she should of never led you on like that. Which it definatly sounds like she did lead you on but she may of been confused about the whole situation and wanted to like you like that but couldn't. I really feel for you and say that someone will come along and be there for you althought I know that doesn't help at the moment. I've been in the same spot before with my ex boyfriend.
I still cant stop thinking about her. Its been a couple of days and sleep has been hard to come by and i havent eaten much. The worst part is i wont be able to talk to her face to face this weekend. i want to and i feel that i need to as well. It'll be a long week for me.
corndog23 Wrote:I still cant stop thinking about her. Its been a couple of days and sleep has been hard to come by and i havent eaten much. The worst part is i wont be able to talk to her face to face this weekend. i want to and i feel that i need to as well. It'll be a long week for me.
First off, I feel ya!!
Second....Ya gotta get back on the horse as quick as possible!!! Maybe find a horse that is real easy to ride!:thumpsup: Then go kick it with your friends this weekend!!:Thumbs:
Partner, dont let this get you down. She shouldnt have done that to you and if i have to drive all the way to Lexington to talk some sense into her then let me know! love ya man!
There's another guy probably.
corndog23 Wrote:No no BFritz. I made it well known what kind of feelings i had for her a while back. I just dont get it.

They're not worth it (sorry ladies), they'll never make up their mind about stuff and when they do they'll change it the next day. Females are cruel, my best advice is to play it off like you don't care, if she knows she's got you, she'll never come back, but, she might re-gain interest if she thinks you're not interested
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I guess she just didn't have the same feelings for you that you had for her... at least she didn't lead you on for a long time then dump you or got in a relationship she didn't really want to be in.. bc nobody would have been happy then.. and that would have hurt even more.. but there's plenty more girls and I'm sure you will find the one that is right for you soon
BFritz Wrote:They're not worth it (sorry ladies), they'll never make up their mind about stuff and when they do they'll change it the next day. Females are cruel, my best advice is to play it off like you don't care, if she knows she's got you, she'll never come back, but, she might re-gain interest if she thinks you're not interested

I think i agree with you BFritz. Every girl i've been assocciated with just wont make up her mind! i dont get it. Im just soooo confused...haha
98 hit the nail on the head.. she has the hots for another dude. i'd guarentee it.. but the thing is, it's probably a guy that does her the same way she did you.. if it's not another dude then just straight up ask her what the deal is
She is a player :thumpsup:
Its not worth your time, just let it go....Stay away from the ones that play games...
if there is one thing i do know stay away from her because she would do it to you agin in a heart beat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
98NCCalum Wrote:There's another guy probably.

I'd just about bet money this is true.. Just be glad like 15th said that she didn't do it for a long period of time or even try to be in a relationship with you. I'd say she was playing games from the start... You dont need that , im sure someone will catch ya eye soon that will be good for ya!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
98NCCalum Wrote:There's another guy probably.
As bad as I know it hurts I agree with 98.
I appreciate everyone's input. I will find out what her deal is, if you guys wanna know ill tell ya, but it'll be a few days...
corndog23 Wrote:I appreciate everyone's input. I will find out what her deal is, if you guys wanna know ill tell ya, but it'll be a few days...

Let's play Dr. Phil, maybe because I know exactly what this scoundrel is doing.

It seems to me that this girl is playin games with you dude... you put your emotions out there for her too quick you should have manned up and waited on that one... now she knows exactly how you feel and you are most definitely screwed. It works out a lot better when she doesn't know how you're feelin cause then she'll keep callin and want you!

I know, because that's exactly how I am... haha

Also, I really wouldn't doubt what this girl isn't talkin to more guys than just yourself
twentythree Wrote:Let's play Dr. Phil, maybe because I know exactly what this scoundrel is doing.

It seems to me that this girl is playin games with you dude... you put your emotions out there for her too quick you should have manned up and waited on that one... now she knows exactly how you feel and you are most definitely screwed. It works out a lot better when she doesn't know how you're feelin cause then she'll keep callin and want you!

I know, because that's exactly how I am... haha

Also, I really wouldn't doubt what this girl isn't talkin to more guys than just yourself

First off, don't get me started on Dr Phil:dontthink ........ haha, I could have told you that that's the way girls are, they enjoy making boys like them and then once you're hooked they move on......... Girls are scandelous dog.......... not worth the trouble
Well it looks like you have it covered. I am sorry that she did that but time will heal it. Go out and have some fun while you are young enough to enjoy ALL that life has to offer. There are more fish in the sea and a great one will come along soon enough.

Get you a wedding ring and wear it and the woman will be beating down your door.
Catdawg that is funny. Smile I might have to try that sometime.
Lol, I'm not even going to ask CD.

hey.. not all girls are that way! I assure you. But some you just have to watch for. Good Luck tho!
CatDawg Wrote:Get you a wedding ring and wear it and the woman will be beating down your door.

ain't that the truth
The Guru Wrote:First off, I feel ya!!
Second....Ya gotta get back on the horse as quick as possible!!! Maybe find a horse that is real easy to ride!:thumpsup: Then go kick it with your friends this weekend!!:Thumbs:

You feel him? YOU? And what kind of advice is that.... Rolleyes The kickin it with friends is exactly what he needs to do! There are plenty of girls out there, but hooking up with one, when you're still hurting from another, is not the best way to go!(and Guru, you know that!):dontthink