Poll: Who's The Bigger B*tch
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
HawksRule
11.11%
WideRight05
11.11%
Both
77.78%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's The B*tch? HawksRule v.s. WideRight05
^Why is their words that are red? That's what I got out of reading that. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Either way WideRight is a bitch and will always be a bitch
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Spud6 Wrote:^Why is their words that are red? That's what I got out of reading that. lol

Probably because I searched that thread haha.

And as to HawksRule...funny how you changed your Celtics logo when I called it out for being fruity. Only you could find a fruity Celtics logo.
WideRight05 Wrote:Probably because I searched that thread haha.

And as to HawksRule...funny how you changed your Celtics logo when I called it out for being fruity. Only you could find a fruity Celtics logo.

I had plans of changing it anyways dick
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
^ Damn right I'm a dick. Because at least I have one.
^ if you count centimeters then I'm sure you do buddy
How do you know it's that small? Do you spy on me when I'm in the shower?
^ your mother told me
^ You probably wish she would tell you. You would probably like to know.
^ you're a Cavs fan it doesn't get any more gay
How can a team that doesn't do anything be gay?

The Jets and especially the Texas Rangers are fruity.
^ the bungles
Your mom bungles in bed.
This is truly turning retarded! The number of complaints for this garbage grows every day. As I have said to others, it's not quite against the rules of the site, but it's getting very close! There is nothing entertaining about this crap.

Both of you are more intelligent than than to stoop to this! Let's clean it up!
My advice is to start a 'Yo Mamma' thread, make sure the first post indicates that it may not be suitable for all, and take this junk there.

Ultimately, I do not enjoy, but there may be someone that does Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No more garbage like this on the site!
^I'll stand by you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Finally, their crap was getting old.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL