Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celtics 93 - Heat 91 (OT) (Game 4)
Series Tied 2-2

Confusedinglepar :Thumbs: :rockon: :Cheerlead :Clap:
Series tied 2-2
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wow. I did not expect this.

A night full of GAAP, IFRS, consolidations, mergers & acquisitions, and the thing I HATE the most, COST ACCOUNTING, kept me from watching this game.
^I'm confused. Are you banned? lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ I was banned from the moment I joined lol.

Check this out guys...wow.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/p...t-halftime
Wade had a GREAT look to win it. But couldn't knock it down. And for once, I'm going to take up for LeBron. Wade missed the shot and not a single person will say he chocked. But if it had been LeBron miss this shot? Their would have been 30 posts already saying ''He chocked again" or "LeChoke"
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Agreed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spud6 Wrote:Wade had a GREAT look to win it. But couldn't knock it down. And for once, I'm going to take up for LeBron. Wade missed the shot and not a single person will say he chocked. But if it had been LeBron miss this shot? Their would have been 30 posts already saying ''He chocked again" or "LeChoke"

I'm not a fan of the heat or James but I do agree. He knocked down the game tying 3 that sent it into OT.
They have got to start penalizing guys for flopping.

Anyways. Lebron had what 15 layups? Jesus they need to rotate better. Nice shot by lebron to take it into OT. If he would have hit the one before that they would have been up 3 Smile

Wade had a great look and Failed once again. I think lebron is rubbing off on him. Choke job by wade. WIDE open you have to make that. Celtics played the second half to not loose the game. Not to try and dominate it.
Proud of the Celts.
In all honesty the Celtice should be up 3-1 right now.
While im a Celts fan, i do believe miami will win the next two and take the series.

If Allen, Garnett, and Pierce decide to call it quits before to long, i look for the lakers or knicks to make Rondo a ridicolous offer, but im not so sure the Celts will ever let him go.
Im a realist though and know its about the money, but i fully believe the Celts will now keep Rondo no matter the cost and keep him in Boston for years to come, which is fine by me.
Bosh back in game 5!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Proud of the Celts.
In all honesty the Celtice should be up 3-1 right now.
While im a Celts fan, i do believe miami will win the next two and take the series.

If Allen, Garnett, and Pierce decide to call it quits before to long, i look for the lakers or knicks to make Rondo a ridicolous offer, but im not so sure the Celts will ever let him go.
Im a realist though and know its about the money, but i fully believe the Celts will now keep Rondo no matter the cost and keep him in Boston for years to come, which is fine by me.

isnt he signed for 3 or 4 more years anyway?
Guess that David Stern and those in the know decided to let the Celtics win a couple of games according to some posters.
btw, my thought on the game, loved it lol. always love seeing miami lose. but i wont spew any hate right now haha.
K_Mac Wrote:isnt he signed for 3 or 4 more years anyway?

We all know contract are useless anymore.
If a player wants to leave, he can.
IF bosh comes back unhealthy it could really help the Celtics. HE wont be able to guard Kevin and pick up rondo on the pick and roll.

But he will DEF space the floor better for the heat.
What are your guys' thoughts on Rondo's comments at halftime?

about him taking advantage of the Heat in transition while they cry and whine to the refs.

Strong words with a lot of bravado.
It's very true.
zaga_fan Wrote:What are your guys' thoughts on Rondo's comments at halftime?

about him taking advantage of the Heat in transition while they cry and whine to the refs.

First time I can remember a players calling it likeit is. I wish the commentators would do that as well. Reggie Miller does but other than that no one ever calls them out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
zaga_fan Wrote:What are your guys' thoughts on Rondo's comments at halftime?

loved it.
Amun-Ra Wrote:First time I can remember a players calling it likeit is. I wish the commentators would do that as well. Reggie Miller does but other than that no one ever calls them out.

You must have never seen Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, or Shaq talk after a game lol

and JVG us always legit on the commentator side IMO
I loved it as well....but the last thing I would want to do is give the Miami Heat some locker room material.

Especially coming from the guy that was on the ground complaining a call as the Heat scored the go-ahead layup the other night.

At this point - James Harden, Steve Nash, and Brian Scalabrine are the only players that don't whine about calls in the NBA lol
Rondo has became, and earned the title of my favorite player.