•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Draft Thread
zaga_fan Wrote:What's that supposed to mean?

Stardust Wrote:The NBA owned the Hornets, but they have a new owner now. Cat just couldn't blame the refs, so he had to castigate conspiracy on someone....

I see you to had a journey moment.

Anyways. How else to sell a team then to top it off with Anthony Davis?
So where have all the Laker draft picks gone...
to they just sell them to pay for Kobe's contract or something?
They never have anything to look forward to on draft day.
I like some of you all's picks, but if you all think Perry Jones III falls out of the top 5 then you all are Crazy... A 6'10" kid that can play virtually every position on the floor....

Top 5
1. Hornets- Anthony Davis
2. Bobcats- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
3. Wizards- Andre Drummond
4. Cleveland- Perry Jones III
5. Sacramento Kings- Kendall Marshall (Don't laugh, they need a True PG BAD and love his game.)
5 Star Elite Wrote:I like some of you all's picks, but if you all think Perry Jones III falls out of the top 5 then you all are Crazy... A 6'10" kid that can play virtually every position on the floor....

Top 5
1. Hornets- Anthony Davis
2. Bobcats- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
3. Wizards- Andre Drummond
4. Cleveland- Perry Jones III
5. Sacramento Kings- Kendall Marshall (Don't laugh, they need a True PG BAD and love his game.)

5 Star, I would be the happiest man in America if the Kings drafted Marshall and traded off a couple of the guards on the team. Kendall Marshall is a REAL point guard.

I am drooling thinking about the possibility of a real PG like Marshall feeding Cousins. :Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:5 Star, I would be the happiest man in America if the Kings drafted Marshall and traded off a couple of the guards on the team. Kendall Marshall is a REAL point guard.

I am drooling thinking about the possibility of a real PG like Marshall feeding Cousins. :Clap:

I cant see them drafting a PG With Evans just in his 3rd year. I think they need to give cousins some help on the block. Or anyone really that can help this team defensively. They lack any will to play defense.
^Agreed. That is why I said to trade him. He is still a valuable trade asset. His skills are the kind that will not help him or the team in 5-6 years. No jump shot, and his game is predicated on driving and athleticism.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^Agreed. That is why I said to trade him. He is still a valuable trade asset. His skills are the kind that will not help him or the team in 5-6 years. No jump shot, and his game is predicated on driving and athleticism.

I know a guard like that. Plays for Boston. Very good.
^Rondo is an all-world passer with uncanny point guard instincts, Tyreke does not have that. He is a 2-guard without a jump shot. Rondo is a 1-guard without a jump shot. HUGE difference.

Tyreke is great but he is not a playoff piece. It hurts to say that but it is true. UNLESS he can play good defense and be effective without eating the ball. Playing next to a Kendall Marshall would elevate his game because KM would know when to feed him and DmC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^Rondo is an all-world passer with uncanny point guard instincts, Tyreke does not have that. He is a 2-guard without a jump shot. Rondo is a 1-guard without a jump shot. HUGE difference.

Tyreke is great but he is not a playoff piece. It hurts to say that but it is true. UNLESS he can play good defense and be effective without eating the ball. Playing next to a Kendall Marshall would elevate his game because KM would know when to feed him and DmC.

Get a defensive Forward.
That is my hope. I would love for them to trade down and end up with Jeffery Taylor and a good shooter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/wr...index.html

Looks like the Cavs are wanting to take Harrison Barnes at 4, and the Bobcats take MKG at 2, and the Wizards take Thomas Robinson at 3, that means the Kings could get Bradley Beal and look to immediately trade him because the rumor is that almost every GM has him on their board as a wanted commodity, OR draft Terrence Jones, John Henson or Tyler Zeller.

The Kings have secretly let it be known that they will not take Drummond or Perry Jones because of the risk involved. I could really see them taking Terrence Jones if MKG, Robinson and Davis are all gone by the time the #5 pick rolls around. He is versatile enough to play the 3 or the 4.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strikeout King Wrote:I hate how the Bulls always end up trading most of their picks and end up having like only 1 or 2

LOL, SK if no one traded the most they could have is 2. There is only 2 rounds. Sorry SK couldnt pass it up. Confusednicker:
Davis not going to the Bobcats is good news. But to New Orleans? Pretty much the same story. I hope another European gets a surprise entrance in this draft. It's been awhile since a Parker or Ginobili came out from deep.
Any more news on the Draft stuff. I have tons of videos that I will try to post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Terrence Jones Interview:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anthony Davis Interview:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Andre Drummond Interview:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Interview:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doron Lamb Interview:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Darius Miller Interview: