Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One and Done???
Five of the first ten picks were Freshman, does anyone actually think the NBA is going to change their perspective or push the number of years in college to a greater number?

A great example would be Jared Sullinger and Perry Jones III. Last year, these 2 were expected to be drafted in the top 10. They were labeled "Can't Miss", yet they both fall to the 20's in this years draft. The NBA is willing to go with "first impressions", thus, let's eliminate one-and-done altogether and go back to eliminating the college requirement period!
^Both had been red-flagged by a lot of medical doctors. They would have been 10-15 picks if it wasn't for that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Point taken...
but what if they would have wasted a top 5 pick on these guys last year.

It gives them another year to get a better assessment of the players.
If Kwame Brown would have played in college....
would he have been #1?
would he still be on an NBA roster?
would the Wizards still suck?
^ WHAT????? Gives them another year????? LOL, they TOOK 5 freshman THIS year! The NBA could care less about the One and Done rule! At least three of the five will prove to be busts, thus in THIS years draft these teams will have proven to have wasted a top five pick as well!

Let me repeat my question - "does anyone actually think the NBA is going to change their perspective or push the number of years in college to a greater number?"
It was on the table during the lockout and the players shot it down.
They will add another year before they go back to the old way...
but I don't see anything changing.
I don't understand why anyone would ask a question and then go nuts when someone discusses it.

If I were to do that I would I would just say...
Can someone disagree with me so I can use caps lock and a bunch of unnecessary punctuation marks?
Ah Boys ..... I HAVE DONE THIS FOR FIVE YEARS.... Why change now.

I thought you were tougher

[Image: http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/Fanhuang/a11.jpg]
Stardust Wrote:Ah Boys ..... I HAVE DONE THIS FOR FIVE YEARS.... Why change now.

I thought you were tougher

[Image: http://shanghaiist.com/attachments/Fanhuang/a11.jpg]

C'mon
Was I being weak or a smarta**?
LoL
It was too irresistible....