Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2A District 8
Can Leslie County repeat? How will they finish?

Betsy Layne
Prestonsburg
Leslie county
Shelby valley

I will put my predictions down later.
Prestonsburg will take back there District.

1.Prestonsburg
2.Shelby Valley
3.Betsy Layne
4.Leslie Co.
I think pburg has to many question marks. Have you heard blackCat who will be quarterback? Leslie will be pretty good. They will have a couple of the studs back from last year. Curious about sv, they lost their entire backfield. Also, Betsy layne, the question is does the coach finally throw the ball?
sportscritic Wrote:I think pburg has to many question marks. Have you heard blackCat who will be quarterback? Leslie will be pretty good. They will have a couple of the studs back from last year. Curious about sv, they lost their entire backfield. Also, Betsy layne, the question is does the coach finally throw the ball?
I hear Jarredd Jarrell will be the QB this fall.
I agree that we do have a question mark at QB, but the good thing is we have 4 QB's to choose from (Williams, Grigsby, Jarrell, and Anderson). I dont think it will be a problem. As for the other 3 teams in the District i think you can list them in any order & have arguments for each team.
IMO any of the 3 (BL, SV, or Leslie) could end up in the 2 spot, but P'burg will take back the District this year. You heard it here first sportscritic.
I think Leslie repeats as District Champs. They return a ton of skill and their QB. Putting a line together is the biggest challenge for the Eagles.
I really don't know how the blackcats will finish. But I think the blackcats will be down this year, not to mention they have one of the toughest schedules in the state.

Grant and Williams will definitely be a handful for any team.

If jarrell is the quarterback and is throwing good, then you may be right. They have to get through the non district opponents.

I rule I do think Leslie will be tough, but I think the line was so amazing last year it would be hard to put replace them.