Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel Looking for new boys coach
I just saw on the Laurel county school boards website that they are hiring a boys head soccer coach and asst. what happened to the one they had?
I have no idea but from what I know they are scheduled to come to Estill County on August 23. Seems like a lot of teams are looking for new soccer coaches. Estill County, South Laurel, Montgomery County, Somerset among others
Harmon Hodge was the coach and he took a principal job at the high school during the season last year. Randy Collins filled in as the coach for the remainder of the season and help guide South Laurel to their 3rd straight region title. I'm sure Collins will be a candidate for the job. South will be the favorite again to win the region this coming season as they return alot of experience. Pretty sure last years team started 6 or 7 juniors.
hoops_town Wrote:Harmon Hodge was the coach and he took a principal job at the high school during the season last year. Randy Collins filled in as the coach for the remainder of the season and help guide South Laurel to their 3rd straight region title. I'm sure Collins will be a candidate for the job. South will be the favorite again to win the region this coming season as they return alot of experience. Pretty sure last years team started 6 or 7 juniors.

Collins should be given top priority for this opening ...
Amber Hensley is the new coach