Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lsu 62 Duke 54 Over Baby!
Congrats to the Tigers of LSU they played very good tonight. As a die hard UK fan im glad to see dUKe go down!!
blackcatfan_48 Wrote:Congrats to the Tigers of LSU they played very good tonight. As a die hard UK fan im glad to see dUKe go down!!

AMEN TO THAT!!!
torQQue Wrote:HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!LMAO Big Grin Big Grin

BP we need our smileys right about now.

for real...the little dancing guys and everything....

I would love to see a Florida/LSU National Title Game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When was Dukes last final four?? Anyone?
I hear "Taps" playing as the beginning song on sportscenter tonight!
Very possible BP very possible. Maybe coach K should be fired for not winning the title for a few years with all that talent.
It's a great day to be from the mighty SEC Baby !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Has the game passed coach K by?
BelfryPride Wrote:for real...the little dancing guys and everything....

I would love to see a Florida/LSU National Title Game

I have read on other forums from gotnogametime that the SEC was overrated. :eek: This guy seems to know his stuffRolleyes
Congrats LSU
corndog23 Wrote:I hear "Taps" playing as the beginning song on sportscenter tonight!

Ha Ha Ha !!! Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Boston College only ACC team left. And they're really a Big East team since that's how they were recruited. LMAO
I'm not gonna say anything.. but as long as Duke goes farther than Kentucky...doesnt matter to me..
I think dUKes last final four was in 2001 when they won the national title
CatDawg Wrote:Boston College only ACC team left. And they're really a Big East team since that's how they were recruited. LMAO

IT took a mircale for them to advanced against Pacific.. Wink
torQQue Wrote:gotnogametime

I wonder who that could be ??? Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Still the same result and we still have more wins and more titles. DUKE's run will end with Coach K but KENTUCKY WILL LIVE ON!
Cameron Crazy Wrote:I'm not gonna say anything.. but as long as Duke goes farther than Kentucky...doesnt matter to me..

Are you serious. .Are you any kin to RP??:confused: :confused:
Cameron Crazy Wrote:I'm not gonna say anything.. but as long as Duke goes farther than Kentucky...doesnt matter to me..

Of course, thats every dUKe fans goal...

They got lucky to get past Pacific, if they had'nt been in their own backyard (Greensboro) they could have lost then.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I guess it didn't matter to DUKE fans last year when UNC won it either.
Or when Kentucky went farther then dUKe??
BP Boston College played Pacific. Duke barely got past Southern.
No no, Youre giving dUKe too much credit, Pacific is a better team then the one dUKe actually should have been beaten by. The might SOUTHERN!
CatDawg Wrote:Still the same result and we still have more wins and more titles. DUKE's run will end with Coach K but KENTUCKY WILL LIVE ON!

To quote Al McGuire on Kentucky Basketball....

"They had it before you, and they'll have it after you're gone"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kentucky was an 8 seed. Duke was the overall number 1 seed. UCONN would of beat Duke 50 tonight. Dukes horrible. THis Duke team was suppose to win it all. God you love it.
So true BP so TRUE!
Shoot QQ, Kentucky wouldve beaten dUKe by 20 tonight!
CatDawg Wrote:BP Boston College played Pacific. Duke barely got past Southern.

My bad....I just knew the team they played never should have been in the game. I guess since they were in Greensboro that the stripes woulf give it to them anyway, so why try
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I cant wait for ZMG to post the picture of Redick crying. I know he will. Smile