Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2006-2007 Try-Outs
friendofbelfry Wrote:Belfry had tryouts yesterday, Two very strong squads were chosen. Belfry is going to be a strong force in cheerleading again this year. Kudos to All returning cheerleaders, and congrats to all new ones, represent your school with true PIRATE PRIDE! :pirategir

:Thumbs:
Congratulations to all who made the squads for Belfry.... :letsparty
Why is it that after tryouts, (Middle school or High school) those who don't make the squad, or varsity, are so quick to dump on those that do? Not everyone does this, but it does happen. sometimes it is just as other people have stated, there isn't enough room for all good cheerleaders.
friendofbelfry Wrote:Why is it that after tryouts, (Middle school or High school) those who don't make the squad, or varsity, are so quick to dump on those that do? Not everyone does this, but it does happen. sometimes it is just as other people have stated, there isn't enough room for all good cheerleaders.

:Thumbs:

you know how some people are. if they or theirs dont something HAS to be wrong Rolleyes
I'm not dissing Belfry. I love to watch Belfry perform. But I am glad she is on our squad. She is a good friend of mine.

She is an awesome cheerleader and I'm sure everyone who made Belfry squad is too.

But Pike Central's girls are outstanding as well. We lost some great girls but we gained a lot more talent. I love to cheer and perform and I don't see why everyone has to argue over who is better right now. Let us (meaning everyone) take the year to practice and get started.

You can't say which squad is the better one the day after try-outs. I' m sure ALL squads are looking good. Good luck to all cheerleaders! Be safe and have fun! <3
who is this girl that you are talkin about!
Prestonsburg begins try-out practices tomorrow.
catsfan072 Wrote:Prestonsburg begins try-out practices tomorrow.

I didn't realize that they have tryouts after school goes out.

Good Luck to everyone trying out for P-burg.:thumpsup:
This is the first year Pburg has done this. I think it was to have the practices earlier in the day so it wouldn't interfere with any girls playing sports such as softball and track.
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I'm not dissing Belfry. I love to watch Belfry perform. But I am glad she is on our squad. She is a good friend of mine.

She is an awesome cheerleader and I'm sure everyone who made Belfry squad is too.

But Pike Central's girls are outstanding as well. We lost some great girls but we gained a lot more talent. I love to cheer and perform and I don't see why everyone has to argue over who is better right now. Let us (meaning everyone) take the year to practice and get started.

You can't say which squad is the better one the day after try-outs. I' m sure ALL squads are looking good. Good luck to all cheerleaders! Be safe and have fun! <3

sounds like you know your stuff, I agree completely!:Clap:
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:I'm not dissing Belfry. I love to watch Belfry perform. But I am glad she is on our squad. She is a good friend of mine.

I agree with you both teams are always competitive and I am sure that this year will be no different. Good luck to all squads and remember safty first the talent your does you no good if it is sitting on the sidlines.:Cheerlead

Nice Post :Thumbs:
How are the Prestonburg tryouts going? Anyone know?
I agree no girl makes or breaks a squad ...''but it is strange that no carly Marcum no trip to state I'am just say very strange hmm
Tumbling-King Wrote:I agree no girl makes or breaks a squad ...''but it is strange that no carly Marcum no trip to state I'am just say very strange hmm

yes Carly was a great asset to Belfry, So sad she couldn't cheer anywhere her SENIOR year. I wish she could continue on in her college years, but I wouldn't count her out altogether. I think she will miss it! GOOD LUCK CARLY @ U.K.