Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fifa 12
I love this game...any of you guys play? Or are soccer fans?
I am not a soccer fan but the FIFA games rock!
Who's your team? Obviously, from my signature,mine is ManCity, lol. Love Career Mode too.
I'm a big soccer fan! If I would've saw this thread earlier, I would've posted on it.
Vundy, did you download Euro 2012 add-on?
I've never played any Soccer games on XBL.
But I do have a friend who is Mexican that loves them - for obvious reasons.
thedealer12 Wrote:I'm a big soccer fan! If I would've saw this thread earlier, I would've posted on it.
Vundy, did you download Euro 2012 add-on?

Sorry for the late reply man. But yes, I did, and it is awesome. I played through the tourny when the real one started, and won with England. Now, I try to play every game before the real game starts. I'll wake up an hour early for work just to play, and to do my girl, but more importantly to FIFA it up, lol.

It's worth the $20 man if you're a soccer fan like I am. Today I played te Portugal-Spain semifinal just before the actual game started, and I won with Portugal 2-1. Obviously that's not what happened, and the match ended 0-0 an Spain won 4-2 in Penalty Kicks. Tomorrow I'll be playing the Germany-Italy game just before the real match starts, and I'll play with the underdog, Italy, of course.

The only way I'm getting rid of this game before FIFA 13 comes out is if I have to to get NCAA Football 13...but I'll be buying it back ASAP, lol.
I've been playing through the exbihidtion game mode. Very interesting and lengthy. I try to do the challenges EA gives you every other day with a real Euro match but I didn't plan on getting FIFA 12. I get a sports games every 2 or 3 years they come out. I planned on keeping Fifa 11 until FIFA 13...then I saw the Euro add-on and it convinced me lol. Then I got hooked on the online head to head sessions game mode instead of playing Euro.

What's your favorite club team?
I've been doing the Expedition Mode too. The best team I've played so far is Serbia (who is better than you think), and I'm still early in my career, and I beat em' 5-0, lol. I chose Cristiano Ronaldo as my Captain, and the rest of my starting squad are rated in the mid 60's since I'm early in the mode. My team is called "United States", since Expedition only has all 52 European country's teams and no club teams, I figured making a club team like "FC Pikeville" would just seem dumb to me. Plus, I created almost the exact kits, both the new home and away's, that the US National team wears. Also, it's just fun to dominate Europe with my big American dick. Hahaha Wink

As for my favorite club team, it's Manchester City. They've been my favorite team since I got into soccer back in the 2006 World Cup. I'm as big of an American fan of ManCity that you'll find, lol. Of course, I absolutely HATE ManUgh, Arsenal and Liverpool on a slightly lesser scale, but I do respect their players skills and like a few of them.

Who's your favorite club team? And some of your fav National teams (besides USA of course, haha)?