Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob Huggins takes Kansas State Job..
It's being reported that it's all but a done deal that former Cinci. coach Bob Huggins is the new coach at Kansas State...

K State could be a VERY dangerous team for years to come with this move...OJ and Bill Walker may have found their college home...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great news for Huggs.....

I think K-State can be a factor for a possible NCAA berth next year, they weren't horrible this year and bring back a ton of talent....
Glad to see someone hire him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Walker and Mayo disappears in the Kansas cornfields never to be seen again. There's no way they'll be able to compete in the Big 12 with Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma & Oklahoma State.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really think Huggs will make Kansas State a competitor very soon...You'll see huge strides next season, and in two years with Mayo and Walker they will complete for the Big 12 title...maybe more..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Walker and Mayo can compete ( and even dominate ) in any conference.
Wow....i did not thing Huggs would take this job. But i guess it is in the big 12 and thats pretty good competition for Walker and Mayo. I am now having doubts though that these guys will follow him. I mean, who wants to play ball in the midwest? lol
And with the JUCO players he will bring in watch out for them to go to the tourney and choke for years to come.
CatDawg Wrote:And with the JUCO players he will bring in watch out for them to go to the tourney and choke for years to come.

K-State already seems to be a hot bed for JUCO, they already have 4 or 5 on thier roster.
But Huggins always fines that thug in the rough when it comes to JUCO players.
Mayo And Walker will not go taht far away......i think this will make Mayo consider UK a little more
Think that HUGGY BEAR will have K-State competitive a lot quicker than people think. Could make things interesting. Cool