Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charges Dropped
Charges have been dropped against a Teacher accused of having sex with student when he was 14 won't face charges.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Debra Lafave, 25, was charged in Marion County with lewd and lascivious battery for having sex with the now 16-year-old boy. She is already serving seven years probation and three years house arrest for those same crimes in Hillsborough County as part of a plea deal.

But the state attorney's office in Marion County dropped the charges there on Tuesday after a judge rejected a similar plea deal that would have allowed Lafave to again avoid going to trial — and to prison. Because the boy's family doesn't want him to testify, the prosecution didn't have enough evidence to present its case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188646,00.html
He wouldn't testify because he liked it. It happens everyday. Yea it sucks and it may be wrong when the kid consents but what can ya do?
exactly right tribe.....The kid liked it and doesn't want to testify...he probably told the wrong person about it and it got back to his parents and they pressed charges!
Of course the kid liked it, he's 14 !!!

What I don't understand is...Why if a man does this to a kid he goes to prison and gets labeled as a sex offender, a woman does it and the charges are dropped and she walks away scott free, and the real eye opener that she has did this before ???

It's wrong either way it happens, It's still an adult having sex with a kid...sickos
BelfryPride Wrote:Of course the kid liked it, he's 14 !!!

What I don't understand is...Why if a man does this to a kid he goes to prison and gets labeled as a sex offender, a woman does it and the charges are dropped and she walks away scott free, and the real eye opener that she has did this before ???

It's wrong either way it happens, It's still an adult having sex with a kid...sickos

Because when it's a boy, his parents win the parents of the year award
BFritz Wrote:Because when it's a boy, his parents win the parents of the year award

Especially with her!!!!! I just looked at the article, what was she thinking and can anybody get me her number?
BFritz Wrote:Especially with her!!!!! I just looked at the article, what was she thinking and can anybody get me her number?

On a similar note, the kid's my hero
Didnt we have a similar situation on this site a couple of weeks ago about a male teacher and a student??? People were going crazy because of it!!! This is the SAME situation, with reversed roles!! You cant have it both ways folks, this kind of thing should not have a double standard!
BFritz Wrote:Especially with her!!!!! I just looked at the article, what was she thinking and can anybody get me her number?

BFritz Wrote:On a similar note, the kid's my hero

Now that stuff is funny BFritz....
Seriously, I wish I could have had LaFave in school..How many people have teachers that look like that?
alfus21 Wrote:Seriously, I wish I could have had LaFave in school..How many people have teachers that look like that?
Heck...I wouldn't mind mind to have "HAD" her anytime!!!
Her looks may have what got her off. If this was a older male teacher, chances are they would not be getting away with it. Sorry guys I saw where she is getting engaged. Of Course she was married when this happen too. so you never know.
LC99 Wrote:Her looks may have what got her off. If this was a older male teacher, chances are they would not be getting away with it. Sorry guys I saw where she is getting engaged. Of Course she was married when this happen too. so you never know.
yeah....I'm too old...but hey...my son is just 15, is that to old for her?
Will anybody else throw in money so we can send the kid a bottle of champaign and buy his Christmas/Birthday presents for as long as the donations allow????
And this is why there is kids becoming parent when they are 14 yrs old and live on welfare for the rest of their life. Annyway you look at this, it is still an ADULT HAVING SEX WITH A KID AND IT IS WRONG BY ANY STANDARD

By the responses in here, it seems that it is ok as long it is a boy woth a grown woman, but its disgusting if it were a boy/man or girl/man...this kind of double standard is what is wrong with society.

She deserves the same treatment as men who are sex offenders...just because she is a female, it should not make any difference.

If it was my son or daughter that this happened to, I am not so sure the sicko molester would be alive.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good post Belfry Pride i agree with you!!!
corndog23 Wrote:Didnt we have a similar situation on this site a couple of weeks ago about a male teacher and a student??? People were going crazy because of it!!! This is the SAME situation, with reversed roles!! You cant have it both ways folks, this kind of thing should not have a double standard!

I don't get this. If the teacher is over 21 and the student is under 21 isn't this "child mollestation". Where is the outrage that accompanied the report of the "male" teacher and the two "girl" students. This is not right. :mad: :eek: No teacher,eithr male or female, should do this, and the penalty should be the same for both.
YeGymnasium Wrote:I don't get this. If the teacher is over 21 and the student is under 21 isn't this "child mollestation". Where is the outrage that accompanied the report of the "male" teacher and the two "girl" students. This is not right. :mad: :eek: No teacher,eithr male or female, should do this, and the penalty should be the same for both.

People are adults at 18, not 21.
BelfryPride Wrote:Of course the kid liked it, he's 14 !!!

exactly
Don't get us wrong!!! She is a SICKO!!!! She should go to prison and carry child mollester signs around her neck forever!!
But she is still hot!! And I guess that knowing her background....It helps us ugly guys out to know she is easy!!! LOL!!!
If that was my son, I'd think I had raised him well.....That's my boy!!! lol....
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:If that was my son, I'd think I had raised him well.....That's my boy!!! lol....

Now, here's my point...

What if it was your 14 year old daughter that had sex with a male teacher ???

Would that also be acceptable ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Now, here's my point...

No, but that's a double-standard, that's the way our society is, and it's like that for a bunch of things. It's the same way with me: "normal" people can say certain things or do certain things, but, if I do them, all hell breaks loose.

In this situation though, men are more dominant, and can physically control a girl, where as most women, like this one, can't physically control boys. The pregnancy thing also probly plays a huge part in it, also, not trying to be perverted or anything, but a man can destroy/hurt a girl, physically as well as sexually (I know mentally too, but I'm saying if the girl is mentally competant). Another point is where girls might go along with it just because they are afraid of the man and what he might do or say/tell people

I think people are just having some fun with it because she is pretty hot... :blondetea: But it is wrong, and I think most people even joking around on here know that...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BFritz Wrote:People are adults at 18, not 21.

My bad. The teacher should have found an 18 year old at Her school, then everything would have been OK.
alfus21 Wrote:I think people are just having some fun with it because she is pretty hot... :blondetea: But it is wrong, and I think most people even joking around on here know that...

She is a pervert. Plain and simple:dontthink :police:

No, I was only joking. In either situation, I'd never stand for it.....
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:No, I was only joking. In either situation, I'd never stand for it.....

:thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Double standard and it is wrong for either or BUT society would throw that little boy a parade and give him the key to the city instead of shunning him for allowing it to happen as well.

thetribe Wrote:Double standard and it is wrong for either or BUT society would throw that little boy a parade and give him the key to the city instead of shunning him for allowing it to happen as well.

Right on....