Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Howard going?
I heard he was thinking about going to Pikeville College. That would b a waste of talent.
When I know you will know.
HappyGilmore Wrote:When I know you will know.

Thanks !
I will say this one more time, because I don't believe I got the full meaning across when I said it the first time.

Doug had one school that he really wanted to go to, and 1-2 others that wouldn't have bothered him at all to attend. Three schools have offered, and they aren't the ones he wished to attend. There are 2-3 others that he has said he wouldn't mind playing at, and he is waiting them out. One to be a preferred walk-on, the other two would have to be full scholly or he isn't going. Then there is one, who has not offered him at all that I know he would attend, Easetern Kentucky University. That is the only school whose name I will mention in this post.

But he'll be alright, in college, in football if he chooses to play, and in life because he is that kind of kid. And he has family that will support him in whatever decision he makes.
HappyGilmore Wrote:I will say this one more time, because I don't believe I got the full meaning across when I said it the first time.

Doug had one school that he really wanted to go to, and 1-2 others that wouldn't have bothered him at all to attend. Three schools have offered, and they aren't the ones he wished to attend. There are 2-3 others that he has said he wouldn't mind playing at, and he is waiting them out. One to be a preferred walk-on, the other two would have to be full scholly or he isn't going. Then there is one, who has not offered him at all that I know he would attend, Easetern Kentucky University. That is the only school whose name I will mention in this post.

But he'll be alright, in college, in football if he chooses to play, and in life because he is that kind of kid. And he has family that will support him in whatever decision he makes.

Thanks for all the info. I think the guy who started this thread wasn't on here when the other one was made.
no matter where howard goes he will always be a great back, but i would say he'll end up at pikeville.
I dont think he'll be a waste of talent wherever he goes. No matter where you go your always going to be playing against someone bigger, faster, and stronger than you. I'm with Happy, Doug will turn out fine in college, in football (if he chooses to play) and in life because he is a class act on and off the field! Good luck Doug!!
yeah i wasnt on here for the last Topic im sorry Happy i wouldnt have started it if i had known but thanks for answering it for me.

and 15th i didnt mean it like bashing him i think he is better then jones and I feel as if he should b getting offered scolarships to better schools such as Georgetown and not Pikeville College although they had one heck of a season but i would love for him to play at P-Ville so i could still watch him.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:yeah i wasnt on here for the last Topic im sorry Happy i wouldnt have started it if i had known but thanks for answering it for me.

and 15th i didnt mean it like bashing him i think he is better then jones and I feel as if he should b getting offered scolarships to better schools such as Georgetown and not Pikeville College although they had one heck of a season but i would love for him to play at P-Ville so i could still watch him.

Yeah I knew you wasn't bashing him lol Who would bash Doug Howard? haha
this is true 15th
I think he'd be a good fit with the rest of the local talent Pikeville College is supposed to be receiving in this recruiting class. He'd receive a great ammount of playing time, but I know Doug will do what he feels is right. Good luck on whatever he may choose.
He couldn't make a better choice than pikeville IMO.
he would be a great addition here, but hes gonna have some big shoes to fill on our team. (Pikeville)
wouldnt take much to fill those shoes
He's awesome, will be a big part of Pikeville's program if he chooses to attend IMO.
Stunt101 Wrote:wouldnt take much to fill those shoes
Obviously you haven't seen Pikeville Coll or the Mid South conference football.
No Kiddin.....It is a whole lot faster, bigger, and IMO better than High School Ball. It takes a superior high school athlete to go from high school to college. I am not saying Doug can't do it.....I am just saying that the shoes are very big...and he will have a time filling them.....But, I wouldn't have anybody but doug playing in that position for pikeville.