Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13 Years Ago Yesterday.....
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

With the first pick in the 1999 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Tim Ouch of sUcK!!!!!
When the Mountainqeers actually do something in sports come talk to us.
Hard to believe that both Ouch and Ron Mexico were taken AHEAD of Payton Manning.
Strikeout King Wrote:When the Mountainqeers actually do something in sports come talk to us.

WVU 70 Clemson 33

Now STFU!!!!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Hard to believe that both Ouch and Ron Mexico were taken AHEAD of Payton Manning.

What the hell are you taking about. PEYTON Manning was taken as the first pick in the draft a year earlier. Ryan Leaf went as the second pick in that draft.

Yes Couch was a bust but mainly due to getting beaten to death. By the end of his career he could barely even throw a ball much less pass a physical to sign with anybody.

Name me a WVU QB that was any better. I'll give you Hostetler. But he had a big advantage in backing up Simms and learning and actually having an offensive line.

It's funny. Probably the One thing Hal Mumme told the truth about was that Couch would be better off coming back to UK for his senior year than being the number 1 pick for the expansion Browns.
FBALL Wrote:What the hell are you taking about. PEYTON Manning was taken as the first pick in the draft a year earlier. Ryan Leaf went as the second pick in that draft.

Yes Couch was a bust but mainly due to getting beaten to death. By the end of his career he could barely even throw a ball much less pass a physical to sign with anybody.

Name me a WVU QB that was any better. I'll give you Hostetler. But he had a big advantage in backing up Simms and learning and actually having an offensive line.

It's funny. Probably the One thing Hal Mumme told the truth about was that Couch would be better off coming back to UK for his senior year than being the number 1 pick for the expansion Browns.

I will give you TWO....

Oliver Luck - Houston Oilers

Marc Bulger - St. Louis Rams

And you are quite correct....Manning went in the 98 draft along with Chad Pennington and Marc Bulger
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

With the first pick in the 1999 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Tim Ouch of sUcK!!!!!

Tim Couch has more NFL Career Passing Yards than you....
Couch made millions and now he is married to a Playboy playmate. dangerousdaneerfan not a millionaire nor is he married to a playmate.

Couch wins.
You have to give Couch a break. I don't care who it is, anybody that signs with the Browns is screwed. If Peyton or Brady or anybody went there, they would have busted. The browns will not be good. Ever!
I will add one thing: he did get the Browns to the playoffs!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I will give you TWO....

Oliver Luck - Houston Oilers

Marc Bulger - St. Louis Rams

And you are quite correct....Manning went in the 98 draft along with Chad Pennington and Marc Bulger

Like I said. I'll give you Hostetler.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:WVU 70 Clemson 33

Now STFU!!!!!

and how many championships do you have? 0
I dont care who it is, put them on the Browns roster and they will be a bust.
The Brownies can destroy a career.
I hate to say it but yes Couch was a bust. There are reason's he was a bust.

Drafted to the expansion Browns.
His offensive line was terrible.
No running game of any kind in Cleveland.
WR's were awful.
His coach, Butch Davis, didn't want Couch. It showed by the play calling.

Despite all this, Couch still got the Browns to the playoffs. What did he get in return, beat to death and then spat on by the gracious fans of Cleveland. So, I hate Cleveland and hope they never win a game. Every season I hope they go winless.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Amun-Ra Wrote:I hate to say it but yes Couch was a bust. There are reason's he was a bust.

Drafted to the expansion Browns.
His offensive line was terrible.
No running game of any kind in Cleveland.
WR's were awful.
His coach, Butch Davis, didn't want Couch. It showed by the play calling.

Despite all this, Couch still got the Browns to the playoffs. What did he get in return, beat to death and then spat on by the gracious fans of Cleveland. So, I hate Cleveland and hope they never win a game. Every season I hope they go winless.

I agree with all of this. I hate every single Cleveland pro team. I hope the Indians go 0-162, the Cavs go 0-82 and the Browns go 0-16 every year, it's what they deserve. As far as Tim Couch goes, I have some furniture in my basement that would have served as a better offensive line than what he had in Cleveland.
Poor timmy...Sad to see talent wasted...How many mountaneer Qb's or players in general went #1?
Greatness Wrote:Poor timmy...Sad to see talent wasted...How many mountaneer Qb's or players in general went #1?

The SON of WVU AD Ollie Luck will be the #1 draft pick this week. I pray his career does not mirror one Timmy Ouch.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:The SON of WVU AD Ollie Luck will be the #1 draft pick this week. I pray his career does not mirror one Timmy Ouch.

It's sad that he's the SON of the Athletic Director and he STILL didn't choose to go to WVU!
WideRight05 Wrote:It's sad that he's the SON of the Athletic Director and he STILL didn't choose to go to WVU!

It's more sad that a WVU fan is having to live vicariously through the siblings of a school employee that goes to Stanford.
Couch had a rough time in Cleveland because he spent most of his time on his back. It's hard to throw looking up!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Lol...who cares about Oliver Luck anyhow? I don't see his name in the hall of fame...We have blanda.
Spud6 Wrote:Couch had a rough time in Cleveland because he spent most of his time on his back. It's hard to throw looking up!

If someone can throw laying on there backy I sure would love to see it.
There has never been a WVU player selected number one of the draft.....

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/alltimeno1

And no, sons of Athletic Directors doesnt count on this list.
FBALL Wrote:It's more sad that a WVU fan is having to live vicariously through the siblings of a school employee that goes to Stanford.

Andrew made the right call going to Stanford. As much as I wish he had come to Morgantown, he would have been turned into swiss cheese by Gomer Stewart being his head coach.
You can't fault anybody for going to Stanford to get an education.
Lol...!!! very funny..
:ChairHit:
garathnormanmtts Wrote:Lol...!!! very funny..
Couch took such a beating in Cleveland after his first year, that they made his replica jersies with grass stains on it.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Couch took such a beating in Cleveland after his first year, that they made his replica jersies with grass stains on it.

Pedifile State fans should be banned from all smack. :ChairHit:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:The SON of WVU AD Ollie Luck will be the #1 draft pick this week. I pray his career does not mirror one Timmy Ouch.

Lol!.With your attitude, don't be surprised if your prayers bounce right off the ceiling and back into your face.:biggrin: