Bocek vs Alessio

Prelims

Browne vs Griggs
Brown vs Thompson
Makdessi vs Njokuani
Danzig vs Escudero
Wisniewski vs Clements
Brimage vs Blanco

I am only watching this because of the Jones/Evans fight...other than that.....:yawn:
That may end up being the worst fight on the card. Evans has the speed to get in and out without taking too much damange, he may point out a win.
Here is jones at 220lbs, 4 days away from the fight.

[Image: http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1066345/jones-wm.jpg]
Jones vs Evans
MacDonald vs Mills
Schaub vs Rothwell
Torres vs McDonald
Hominick vs Yagin
Bocek vs Alessio
I think Jones keeps the title. However, I think it would be good for him to lose, would shake up things in the Light Heavyweight division.
Main Card

Jones vs Evans
MacDonald vs Mills
Schaub vs Rothwell
Torres vs McDonald
Hominick vs Yagin
Bocek vs Alessio

Prelims

Browne vs Griggs
Brown vs Thompson
Makdessi vs Njokuani
Danzig vs Escudero
Wisniewski vs Clements
Brimage vs Blanco
Jones vs Evans (but im def throwing a few dollars on evans at +500 that line is rediculous)
MacDonald vs Mills
Schaub vs Rothwell
Torres vs McDonald
Hominick vs Yagin
Bocek vs Alessio

Prelims

Browne vs Griggs
Brown vs Thompson
Makdessi vs Njokuani
Danzig vs Escudero
Wisniewski vs Clements
Brimage vs Blanco
Many people think Jones will win, I am too. I also a place where you can share your idea and give discussion
Jones wins.
The second fight I am looking foward to seeing is the MacDonald/Mills match up. I have watched all of MacDonald's fights and he picked apart Nate Diaz and threw him around like he was a new comer in the sport. I hope this kid doesn't disappoint but I see him looking for a title shot within a year.
judgementday Wrote:The second fight I am looking foward to seeing is the MacDonald/Mills match up. I have watched all of MacDonald's fights and he picked apart Nate Diaz and threw him around like he was a new comer in the sport. I hope this kid doesn't disappoint but I see him looking for a title shot within a year.

MacDonald is a beast.

However, he's a GSP teammate...already saying if he earns a title shot won't fight GSP if he's still champion.
^This. He has also said he would move up to middleweight before he would fight GSP. Honestly, I dont see GSP keeping the title for another 2 years or so. At 30 coming off major knee surgery could be a big problem for a guy that relies on his wrestling so much. Can you imagine if MacDonald put on 15-25lbs of muscle to move up..How much of an absolute monster would he be?
Im looking forward to Stephen Thompson-Matt Brown fight, Id like to see how Thompson hangs in there with Brown after that quick KO in his first fight.
MVP2 Wrote:Jones wins.

Hope, I'm wrong. I took a small bet on Evans.
McDonald makes it 3 in a row, man he is impressive! TKO win.
Jones wins by unanimous decision!...No doubt Jones is the best in the light-heavyweight. The reach adavatage was huge factor, plus those viscous elbows.
The overall card was great, but considering the hype surrounding the main event....It was a huge letdown. What else would youd expect from 2 guys who have been coached by Greg "Dont pass gaurd" Jackson.
I agree, the main event was a letdown. I thought Evans would have put up more of a fight.
I hated this card...

Meh.
I wasn't too excited about this card but I actually enjoyed most of the fights.

McDonald is a future champion no matter what division he is in. It is almost like GSP is "grooming" him to be his replacement. However, the kid is only 22 so he has time to add weight and make a jump if he wanted to.

Even though the main event wasn't spectacular, Jon Jones showed he owns the light heavyweight class. He picked Evans apart. It was announced that Dan Henderson is his next matchup. I am already picking Jones in that one.