Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Service looking into Ted Nugent violent anti-Obama message
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Ted Nugent has never shot at anything that has shot back. He would probably piss on himself if bullets came flying at him. He is a self centered, egotistical, one hit wonder, who has found his niche to keep his name in the news.

Sounds like you are comparing Ted to Obama and finding them quite similar with the exception that Ted did have one hit.
Truth Wrote:Sounds like you are comparing Ted to Obama and finding them quite similar with the exception that Ted did have one hit.

So you are not disagreeing with my opinion of "Ole" Teddy.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:So you are not disagreeing with my opinion of "Ole" Teddy.

While your description of Nugent may be more correct than incorrect, it certainly describes the little fellow in the White House. And, I feel sure that Ted knows how to throw a baseball. The little fellow's attempts are, shall we say in a nice way, a bit feminine.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Ted Nugent has never shot at anything that has shot back. He would probably piss on himself if bullets came flying at him. He is a self centered, egotistical, one hit wonder, who has found his niche to keep his name in the news.

Everything else I can agree with for the most part...
but don't call the nuge a one-hit wonder lol

Cat Scratch Fever
Stranglehold
Free For All

There are several more that are hits in my books...
but not in most peoples' lol
TheRealVille Wrote:Threatening to kill the President is no small thing.

Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa had some profane, combative words for Republicans while warming up the crowd for President Obama in Detroit, Michigan on Monday.

"We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They've got a war, they got a war with us and there's only going to be one winner. It's going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We're going to win that war," Jimmy Hoffa said to a heavily union crowd.

"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong," Hoffa added.
^ Doubt that would ever be shown in the liberal media.
the other guy Wrote:Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa had some profane, combative words for Republicans while warming up the crowd for President Obama in Detroit, Michigan on Monday.

"We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They've got a war, they got a war with us and there's only going to be one winner. It's going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We're going to win that war," Jimmy Hoffa said to a heavily union crowd.

"President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let's take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong," Hoffa added.
Yea, with votes. It was a speech on the need to vote these "sons of bitches" out. He was right.
TheRealVille Wrote:Yea, with votes. It was a speech on the need to vote these "sons of bitches" out. He was right.

"If the coyote's in your living room, pissing on your couch, it's not the coyote's fault. It's your fault for not shooting him," he said.He also denounced the administration as "criminals" and said a Democratic victory in November would mean "we'll be a suburb of Indonesia next year" — an apparent reference to Obama's boyhood time there

Seems that you only understand a metaphor when it pleases you, Me I never thought Hoffa was going to kill someone. And I also knew Ted was talking about voting and elections.
OffTheHook Wrote:The U.S. Secret Service is looking into a violent rant by "Catch Scratch Fever" rocker Ted Nugent in which he denounced President Barack Obama and his top advisers as "evil" and urged National Rifle Association members to help "chop their heads off in November."
"I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said. "We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"
Nugent, , praised NRA members but warned that if they did not "get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."
"If the coyote's in your living room, pissing on your couch, it's not the coyote's fault. It's your fault for not shooting him," he said.He also denounced the administration as "criminals" and said a Democratic victory in November would mean "we'll be a suburb of Indonesia next year" — an apparent reference to Obama's boyhood time there.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/secre...42639.html

LMAO.....You tell'em Ted!

we will see if uncle ted is a man of his word
This is what tyranny looks like. Metaphors, hate speech, and "divisiveness" are defined by the tyrants in power. The cost of free speech in this country is apparently a free cell phone. Veterans Day is an appropriate time to give thanks to those who shed blood and dodged bullets to preserve our liberty for more than 200 years, so their efforts were not in vain.

However, despite the contributions of millions of military veterans, my grandparents' generation was the last one spared the experience of a tyranny. The rest of us can only imagine what true freedom was like.
We need a few more like Ted Nugent.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:We need a few more like Ted Nugent.

you all are just making them richer watch there shows ratings buy there products that's all they are doing