Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diablo 3
Anybody going to play this new game when it comes out?

I have played the second Diablo for years...actually playing it right now lol. It's quite an addictive game. Anybody else played the Daiblo series?
Diablo 2 was awesome, I wasted 250+ hours playing that, oh so addictive. I would love to play Diablo 3, but I swear I don't think my computer or social life would be able to take it.
What is this game about?
^ I know I had mentioned the second diablo, are you referring to that one or the 3rd?

The second diablo is a hack and slash role playing game. You can take a character from seven different classes and play the game, single player or online. There are five "acts" you go through. Your main goal is to kill diablo in act 4 and his brother baal in act 5, but each act has a big boss that you fight. You level up your character and find items that will make your character stronger. On multi player you can duel against other characters. It's a lot of fun just killing stuff and leveling up your character. It is addicting, I have spent a lot of time on diablo 2 and still spend a lot of time on it. The third version is expected to be somewhat similar to this, but better. The second diablo came out in 2000, so I expect this one to be more advanced in graphics, gameplay, etc.
thanks!
Diablo III is awesome i currently playing it now Big Grin