Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 year old Damon Harge's basketball skills, wants to go to UK
Quote:Damon Harge is a 7th grader out of North Carolina who has some serious skills. He wants to play for Kentucky by the time he is ready for college. Check out this must see video of his skills from last year when he was rated the #1 6th grader in the country

http://www.wkyt.com/blogs/boxscores/12_y...67425.html
Really?

We have lowered ourselves to watching 11 year olds?
FBALL Wrote:Really?

We have lowered ourselves to watching 11 year olds?
Chill out man. It's just a video about a kid with good basketball skills, that wants to go to UK. That eleven year old might be wearing blue and white in a few years. Do you always have to have a smart alec remark for every thread you post in?
^
FBALL is ragging this week
Good vid Ville. I wonder what happened to the kid that was in 6th or 7th grade 3 years ago and wanted to be like john wall. He was pretty good to but havent heard anything about him since.
That wasn't being smart alec.

I didn't watch the video and wont. It's an 11 year old kid. No wonder people around the country think we are insane when it comes to basketball.
What is insane about watching an 11 year old play basketball? I don't see anyone freaking out trying to sign the kid.
Dang, that kid has some awesome skills! If he keeps developing like that I'm sure we'll all be happy to see him in a blue and white uniform in the future.
He lives in North Carolina and wants to go to UK, wonder if his parents are Big Blue Nation fans? If he ever makes it to UK to play, looks like he will have some serious skills to kept him there.
We're not the only school that recruits young players, lol...we don't even do it actually.

But watching a 7th grader that wants to go to UK's video on Youtube is alot different than actually recruiting him. No big deal.