Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Look at Pikeville
what do you think of the new look the school has?

I have a picture of it but i am not sure on how to put it on the post
I seen it at the All-A and I liked it. It adds more spark to it. The plain ole black around the gym was just boring, but with the tan and the nice school logo, really makes it stand out. Great job whoever's idea it was.
Most people at the school don't like it....to me...I have accepted it...never really thought that it looked too bad myself....but the logo...now that is just UGLY!!! I like the idea and all but they could have at least got the correct color of MAROON :roll:
It all looks good except for that logo
It's all gross.
well most people at people dont like it like Beef said
i think there was even an graduated student who wrote a letter to the newspaper saying how ugly it looked
Pikeville High School is now known to many as the biggest double-wide in Pikeville
dirty30 Wrote:well most people at people dont like it like Beef said
i think there was even an graduated student who wrote a letter to the newspaper saying how ugly it looked
Pikeville High School is now known to many as the biggest double-wide in Pikeville

Hahahah I've heard that before
I created a thread that gives help with posting images. I would like to see the picture you have, so you may give it a shot if you want.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/....php?t=868
dirty30 Wrote:well most people at people dont like it like Beef said

That would be me!

*Bows*
i will give the picture posting a try but it seems complicated

haha it was a good one comfort eagle
To chek out the new look of PHS just click on the link above and it should take you right to it!
thanks ZMG
The new look of the building or the administration???
They both remind me of something from Johnson County.
Its terrible. It was just a waste of money that could have went towards something more important. The little walk way thing that they built to keep us out of the rain leaks so it defeats its own purpose. The tan makes the school look like a double wide and the big pikeville sign on the school isnt even maroon.

Way to go Jerry Green............
Hahaha, I'm loving this thread.
haha thanks CE
youknowwhoibe Wrote:Its terrible. It was just a waste of money that could have went towards something more important. The little walk way thing that they built to keep us out of the rain leaks so it defeats its own purpose. The tan makes the school look like a double wide and the big pikeville sign on the school isnt even maroon.

Way to go Jerry Green............
Jerry Green may have the title but he is not running the Pikeville school system.
has anyone checked out the picture link yet and if they have what are your thoughts?
I think its looks just fine. But, what do i know?
everyone is entitled to their own opinion
and in this case some think it looks fine
other thinks otherwise lol :lol: