Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honestly, what will UK fans reaction be if U of L can pull the upset?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:What are you talking about?
You did it again. The bolded goes against what you said in the rest of your post.
How is Cal responsible?
The clearinghouse cleared him to play, not Cal. As someone said, Memphis should sue them. Your still not giving me a reason or FACT.
Also, how is Cal responsible for Camby going and getting an agent?

Once again, nothing. These types of post saying Cal is guilty of cheating are nothing more than slander at best.
Im still looking for someone to bring me the facts of where Cal has cheated....

Did the clearinghouse give any type of Okay at UMASS?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I forgot how great Gonzaga is when they get out of the WAC.

They average about 25 wins a year outside of the WAC
Cal is partially responsible for the sanctions placed on Memphis and UMass
^I did "it" again
Cal is partially responsible for the sanctions placed on Memphis and UMass
^Not again.

Do I even have a heart?
Cal is partially responsible for the sanctions placed on Memphis and UMass Wink
I better stop before I give someone a coronary
Cal is partially responsible for the sanctions placed on Memphis and UMass...
last one I promise
:problem:Cal is partially responsible for the sanctions placed on Memphis and UMass
zaga_fan Wrote:To compare Mark Few to Billy Clyde is like comparing Coach K to Rodrick Rhodes
L.
M.
F.
A.
O.

:hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zaga_fan Wrote:Did the clearinghouse give any type of Okay at UMASS?

Tell me how those two are even remotely similar?
Secondly, im glad you have given up on the Memphis thing now that you know you have absoloutly nothing there and have been proven wrong, but what does the clearing house have to do with college players mesing with agents without the coach knowing?

Oh thats right, still NOTHING.
Glad we cleared that up.

Try, try again you little engine that couldnt.
zaga_fan Wrote::problem:Cal is partially responsible for the sanctions placed on Memphis and UMass

I forgot to ask how many final fours Few has been apart of.
Also, your right, he has a lot of wins outside the WAC. Its really an accomplishment to pick up those wins against the MWC, The Great West, and the Big Sky....
[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HyyDHyAwI6k/SNuxOYQIH2I/AAAAAAAADNQ/M9eLnHrSxow/s400/LittleEngineThatCouldn't.png[/IMG]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I forgot to ask how many final fours Few has been apart of.
Also, your right, he has a lot of wins outside the WAC. Its really an accomplishment to pick up those wins against the MWC, The Great West, and the Big Sky....

For the record...
Gonzaga doesn't play in the WAC
zaga_fan Wrote:For the record...
Gonzaga doesn't play in the WAC

No shit.
But its not like theres any difference in the WAC and WCC.
They all suck ass.
Gonzaga is so good they couldnt even win the conference.
That bad ass St Marys team come in and cleaned house.

Please, theres no battle your ever going to win being a Gonzaga fan on a UK filled message board.
There is literally nothing you have over us except for more losses each year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Tell me how those two are even remotely similar?
Secondly, im glad you have given up on the Memphis thing now that you know you have absoloutly nothing there and have been proven wrong, but what does the clearing house have to do with college players mesing with agents without the coach knowing?

Oh thats right, still NOTHING.
Glad we cleared that up.

Try, try again you little engine that couldnt.

Bro...
all I'm saying is that Cal has recruited some shady characters and when it was all said in done the schools were set back for years.

If you want to continue to go grade school on me and say "I'm right, you're wrong" then go for it. I'm simply stating facts and no one can legitimately deny what I'm saying. If you don't want to hold Cal responsible for any of that - CONGRATULATIONS. The NCAA did the exact same thing so it isn't like you are the only one that thinks so.

I'm simply saying that if you herd wolf in sheeps clothing into the flock and it ends bad - you are to blame for part of it.

I hope you quit blowing steam soon...
I'm running out of analogies.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:No shit.
But its not like theres any difference in the WAC and WCC.
They all suck ass.
Gonzaga is so good they couldnt even win the conference.
That bad ass St Marys team come in and cleaned house.

St. Mary's Conference Record 14-2
Gonzaga Conference Record 13-3

St. Mary's Overall Record 27-6
Gonzaga's Overall Record 26-7

Head to Head

Gonzaga 62 - St Marys 83
Gonzaga 73 - St Marys 59
Gonzaga 74 - St Marys 78 (OT)

I guess your definition of "cleaning house" is finishing 1 game ahead and splitting the season series?
My reaction will be @$%&#*$. Then, I will get over it by morning time. I will get prepared for another run next year. While other teams will hope and pray they make it that far.
zaga_fan Wrote:Bro...
all I'm saying is that Cal has recruited some shady characters and when it was all said in done the schools were set back for years.

If you want to continue to go grade school on me and say "I'm right, you're wrong" then go for it. I'm simply stating facts and no one can legitimately deny what I'm saying. If you don't want to hold Cal responsible for any of that - CONGRATULATIONS. The NCAA did the exact same thing so it isn't like you are the only one that thinks so.

I'm simply saying that if you herd wolf in sheeps clothing into the flock and it ends bad - you are to blame for part of it.

Im just messing with you.
Everyone recruits shady players.
You cant honestly tell me that there is not another coach in America that would have taken these UK recruits over the past 3 years with open arms.
Even the beloved coach Kjkefkcek ckdjksdjnnc at Duke would take these guys.

The only school that i can think of thats been absoloutly clean without even speculation is Kansas, if you can think of anymore let me know. And im talking major programs not mid majors.
zaga_fan Wrote:St. Mary's Conference Record 14-2
Gonzaga Conference Record 13-3

St. Mary's Overall Record 27-6
Gonzaga's Overall Record 26-7

Head to Head

Gonzaga 62 - St Marys 83
Gonzaga 73 - St Marys 59
Gonzaga 74 - St Marys 78 (OT)

I guess your definition of "cleaning house" is finishing 1 game ahead and splitting the season series?

With the almighty Gonzaga playing in that conference, shouldnt they sweep it easily though?
Nothing!
zaga_fan Wrote:Bro...

Everyone recruits shady players. Kentucky, Louisville, Duke, North Carolina, Perry Central etc etc etc.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Everyone recruits shady players. Kentucky, Louisville, Duke, North Carolina, Perry Central etc etc etc.

:hilarious:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im just messing with you.
Everyone recruits shady players.
You cant honestly tell me that there is not another coach in America that would have taken these UK recruits over the past 3 years with open arms.
Even the beloved coach Kjkefkcek ckdjksdjnnc at Duke would take these guys.

The only school that i can think of thats been absoloutly clean without even speculation is Kansas, if you can think of anymore let me know. And im talking major programs not mid majors.

Kansas has had some shady things happen. I believe they are still the only team ever to be banned from the NCAA tournament the year after winning the title, which was in 1988. In 2003 when Roy Williams left information leaked out about some of his recruits receiving "extra benefits" during their time at Kansas. They were also going through problems with their football and I believe their girls basketball program. To handle the situation, the university reduced scholarships from the football and girls basketball program, while "further educating" the mens basketball program. There was also the Darrell Arthur situation in 2008 in the title game with his grades...which was pretty much swept under the rug.
^
good points wide right, i hadnt even thought about that.
Id say it be hard pressed to find any school that hasnt at the very least been speculated about.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Everyone recruits shady players. Kentucky, Louisville, Duke, North Carolina, Perry Central etc etc etc.

lol
Looks like I didn't have to burn my friend's house down