Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Syracuse vs. (2) Ohio State (Elite 8) 3/24
7:05 PM

Who wins and why?
I think Syracuse will win this...don't think OSU can hit enough threes or Sully will play as good as he'll need to.

Syracuse 67
Ohio St. 64
I'm just not sold on OSU. Sullinger should give them the advantage, but Cuse should advance
I'm just happy that one of these will lose!!
Bad as i hate to say it..I think my Orange falls tonight...I really dread all the aggravation I will get.. It has been hell of a season though to only have 2 loses...Also to play through the Bernie Fine,Drug Testing, Controversial calls and Melo's issue....Lot's of teams would be effected a few seasons from that.

My head say's OSU by 8

Heart Cuse by 4
The most overrated program of the last 10 years when you take in consideration football and basketball will lose this one.

Syracuse advances
This could be the first time that Syracuse feels sorely the absence of Fab Melo. Rakeem Christmas and Baye Keita have done a more than admirable job for the Orange through this NCAA tournament run, but in their first three games, the duo has not faced anything quite like Jared Sullinger and Deshaun Thomas.

The two are big, strong and armed with an arsenal of scoring touches. Most crucially for Christmas and Keita, Sullinger and Thomas help Ohio State rack up a plus-7.6 rebounding edge, good for sixth in the country — and good for lots of extended possessions. Christmas and Keita will have their work cut out for them in this game.
Syracuse is down 2-0. They're toast.
Ohio State attacks right away. Good sign for Buckeyes fans
Hope Scoop ate his Wheaties because Craft is going to try and wear him out today
Craft on Scoop could get ugly...for Cuse fans
Sullinger foul...
Can't lower the shoulder
Good traveling call
We've got blood!
strategy early on for syracuse... take their best players out of the game any way possible
Buford for the 3. They need him.
Buford! Hop-ah!
Can't go under that screen even though Triche missed that...
: Great trap for Cuse, horrible finish. .... Look at the guy who got back for OSU...Craft
you cant miss that
Scooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
Good work by Craft to not foul on that. Two points means a lot less than he getting a foul this early.
Scoop is fearless. That is good sometimes and less good other times.
Whoa.
Very intense down low and on the boards right now. Cuse zone converging on Sullinger every time he touches the ball.
Okay Scoop, that's enough. Let OSU have some baskets now. Please?
Sam Thompson, in as Lenzelle Smith gets cut repaired, averages 16 minutes per game. Looks a wee bit wide eyed
That was sick.
Yeah bout Sam Thompson... he can jump a little bit.