Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Syracuse 64 - (4) Wisconsin 63 (NCAA Tournament)
Well Well. Wisconsin hit's about 14 3's and Cuse still wins..

Looks like a lot of you experts missed this one also.

:Shaking:
I missed this. I had Vandy beating them, but still thought Wisconsin would pull it off and they almost did. Syracuse came to ball today.

Also, that last shot by Taylor was retarded...
The way they was hitting 3's, I had to look away.
Every single time Cuse would give them an extra inch on the arch, they'd bust one. Crazy hot shooting tonight. Cuse just stepped up...really shows alot of heart in my opinion.

Those who thought/think they suck have always been wrong I think, and they're a damn good team that I'd rather not play. They've now proven they can beat a team even when they're hitting 3's all over them..
Wish Melo wouldn't be so dumb. Would love to see how they would fair the whole way. Oh well, Never know.
I didn't buy into the whole "they suck so bad because Melo is gone" thing...I had them getting beat by Vandy with or without Melo, it was just a feeling like the UofL-MSU game. I thought that Vandy would get hot, and whatshisname would perform in the clutch for once and just upset them.

No matter who they play next, either Cincy or Ohio State, I think Cuse will win it handily. My bracket is already screwed anyway, I don't care anymore, lol.
That last sequence by Wisconsin was horrible. Down one and you just pass around the perimeter and jack up a contested three. Ryan should have called his last timeout and set something up.
What a dumbass play to the end the game by Wisconsin.
That Wisconsin coach needs to be fired, that last possession was the worst I've ever seen in my life
^^
What was up with that???

It looked like they were wasting time with dribbles going no where, and finally passed it around to see who could shoot the worse shot!!
That's sad, too. They played a brilliant game to have it end so ridiculous.
Well, I had Syracuse winning this one by 8 but, on the other hand, It baffles me how you can hit 14 three pointers and still lose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON