Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(4) Indiana vs (1) Kentucky 3/23 (NCAA Sweet 16)
Thoughts
I hate Tom Crean's forehead.
Not in Bloomington, Cats wont have a problem. UK gets revenge!

Kentucky-67
Indiana-56
Cats by 7. 80-73

Ok, What exactly is a Hoosier?
Kentucky 73-59.
UK - 74

Indiana - 62
The cats have been getting fueled up and pissed off from seeing commercials featuring IU hit that shot all season.

Hoosiers want no part of UK again. UK comes out swinging. UK by 10+
UK is going to run IU out of the gym this time around. Sorry IU.
Strikeout King Wrote:Cats by 7. 80-73

Hoosier: A native or inhabitant of Indiana.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Indiana struggled mightily to get by Indiana and I would not want to be them coming into this game. UK in Catlanta = Indiana exiting the NCAA Tournament! I think this game will make FBALL happy because, I don't think the Cats are going to let up in this game. I think their going to keep the pedal to the floor for 40 minutes if for nothing else but, the fact their pissed off and want to prove a point! I think Kentucky wins this by 18!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Kentuck wins by as many as they want. Not the same two teams that played in Bloomington. Ky much improved and Ind. not really consistent. UK 86-71
I like Kentucky in this one by 10+, they have watched that stupid commercial a number of times, the revenge factor will have something to say about it, Davis will not be in foul trouble, because they're not playing in Bloomington, Jones will not just score 4 points and have 0 rebounds, Kentucky smells blood in the water and they are going to get after it...
This game isnt in Indiana so im gonna say UK but 14. IU just doesnt have the talent to comepte with UK and they should have never beat them earlier in the season. 84-70
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Time for revenge against these over-achieving Loosiers...

Kentucky 80
Indiana 67
IU and their shitty fans aren't in Bloomington, so hopefully UK comes out and kicks their freaking teeth down their throat, I HATE Indiana.

UK 173
IU 41
Good God! Now they are showing the UK/IU game from December on ESPNU.
I honestly think UK will drill Indiana for about 30.
If I was Cal I would press the Hoosiers all night and never call off the dogs.
zaga_fan Wrote:I honestly think UK will drill Indiana for about 30.
If I was Cal I would press the Hoosiers all night and never call off the dogs.

I hope it goes down like that.
I would love to see us press them all night like Zaga said.
UK-81
IU-62

UK keeps rolling.....
IU cannot play away from Bloomington, this will be a blowout!
I hope we beat them break them and abuse them and we don't let up on them at all

I googled hoosier....results.

freedictionary.com - a big burly uncouth specimen or individual

urbandictionary.com - white trash of the worst kind....someone who is below their perceived sophistication
:lmao::lmao:

I hesitated to post "white trash", but that's exactly what it said. I'm not making this up either!!
This game will be closer than you think!! Maybe an upset!
I think UK wins by at least 14.
UK by 15.
UK by 25! It will not be a pretty site. This will be
Statement game of the worse kind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
FBALL Wrote:Good God! Now they are showing the UK/IU game from December on ESPNU.

lol, I seen that too. I thought about watching it, but then I decided sticking a needle in my eye would be way more fun.
Hoosiers by 8
Most everyone remembers Christian Watford's shot — ESPN has made it impossible to forget — and Terrence Jones' no-show and the raucous, red-clad Indiana faithful storming the home floor at the end of the Hoosiers' upset of No. 1 Kentucky earlier this college basketball season.

"That was four months ago," UK Coach John Calipari said Tuesday.

In real time, it has been just more than three months since Dec. 10 in Bloomington.

But here are four factors from that 73-72 game you might not remember — four factors that helped hand Kentucky its only loss of the regular season.

1. Kentucky did not take care of the basketball: The visitors committed 17 turnovers, compared with a mere nine assists.

Thirteen of those turnovers came in the first half. Jones committed five, Marquis Teague three.

"Marquis played better the second half," Calipari said. "His first half was not good."

That was UK's ninth game of the year, and the fourth time its turnover total was higher than its assist total. That would happen just five times the rest of the year.

It happened just twice in SEC regular-season play and did not happen at all between Jan. 15 and March 8.

2. Kentucky did not guard the three-pointer: Indiana made nine of 15 threes that wild afternoon. A couple of those triples enjoyed the luck of the bounce, including Will Sheehey's from the left wing that gave the Hoosiers a 10-point lead, 63-53, with 9:03 remaining.

Of teams that have attempted at least 15 threes against UK, only North Carolina shot a higher percentage. The Tar Heels were 11-for-18 from behind the line for 61.1 percent the week before.

Thanks to that three-point shooting, Indiana's effective field-goal percentage — which figures in the added worth of made three-pointers — was 50.9 percent. Only four other teams (Florida in the SEC Tournament, 57.5; Alabama, 53.0; North Carolina, 50.8; Mississippi, 50.0.) all year produced an EFG of 50 percent or better against the Cats.

(To figure effective field-goal percentage: Multiply the number of three-pointers made by 0.5. Add that figure to the total number of field goals made. Then divide that total by the number of field goals attempted.)

3. Kentucky did not stay out of foul trouble: OK, this wince-inducer you probably do remember.

Because of foul trouble, UK freshman Anthony Davis, who would go on to win numerous player of the year honors, played 24 minutes, his fifth-lowest floor time of the season.

Davis picked up his second foul at the 8:03 mark of the first half and sat the bench until halftime. He picked up his third foul just 2:25 into the second half. He got his fourth foul at the 12-minute mark when he touched Verdell Jones 25 feet from the basket.

Jones made all three free throws for a 56-47 Indiana lead, and Davis sat the bench until 6:28 remained.

"He left his feet twice, and he didn't need to either time," Calipari said on Tuesday when asked about Davis' fouls that day.

With 3:06 left, IU's Watford scored on a drive to the basket in which Davis failed to defend. When Calipari yelled at his freshman, Davis simply held up four fingers, signifying his four fouls.

Note: Davis finished with six points.

He hasn't had more than three fouls in a game since.

4. Kentucky did not close the deal: This was the second straight game in which UK failed to hit important free throws in the final minute.

Against North Carolina the Saturday before, Teague missed the front end of a bonus situation with 21.5 seconds left. Davis' block of John Henson's baseline jumper saved the day that day.

Against IU, Kentucky led 71-70 when Teague scored on a drive with 48.8 seconds remaining. But after Watford missed a jumper and Indiana fouled with 19.4 seconds remaining, Davis missed the front end of a bonus situation.

Then, after Victor Oladipo lost the ball on a spin move, UK's Doron Lamb was fouled with 5.6 seconds remaining. He missed the first free throw then, after a timeout, made the second for a 72-70 Kentucky lead.

Had Davis made his first free throw and Lamb made his second free throw, Watford's shot would not have mattered. Instead, it did matter.

Nearly four months later, it still matters a lot.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/03/20/21191...rylink=cpy

........i always heard it was someone who didnt know there mom or dad, someone would always says hoosier ur mom and hoosier ur dad,lol