Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Syracuse 75 - (8) Kansas State 59 (NCAA Tournament)
[COLOR="blue"]Final

Good Game by the Cuse![/COLOR]
Where is all the crow eaters. Cuse was suppose to get beat all to hell today. Idiots. Let me guess wait til the next game right? :flame: :welcome: :eyeroll: :rockon: :Cheerlead Confusedinglepar :biglmao:

Some of you experts kill me.
I had this one picked but was hoping to see A K-State win.
It was the foul discrepancy. The Refs cost KState the game.
Lol!!!!!!!
Overrated Wrote:Where is all the crow eaters. Cuse was suppose to get beat all to hell today. Idiots. Let me guess wait til the next game right? :flame: :welcome: :eyeroll: :rockon: :Cheerlead Confusedinglepar :biglmao:

Some of you experts kill me.
1 seeds are supposed to beat 8 seeds. They are supposed to breeze by 16 seeds. I don't recall many people predicting a Kansas State win today and I doubt that beating KS today is going to convince many people who believed that Syracuse was overrated before the game has changed their opinion.

What do you think of the Orangemen after two tournament games? Do you think that they will breeze to the Final 4? I don't.
Told ya Cuse would take it. Now have them to go down to Vandy/Wisc though...
Hoot Gibson Wrote:1 seeds are supposed to beat 8 seeds. They are supposed to breeze by 16 seeds. I don't recall many people predicting a Kansas State win today and I doubt that beating KS today is going to convince many people who believed that Syracuse was overrated before the game has changed their opinion.

What do you think of the Orangemen after two tournament games? Do you think that they will breeze to the Final 4? I don't.

You try to hard to get someone to like your awful post on here...I re-call a few saying K State and on a few other boards. No one in the right mind can say Syracuse is overrated this year. If they do and is serious, They don't know nothing about basketball..:gtfo:
Overrated Wrote:You try to hard to get someone to like your awful post on here...I re-call a few saying K State and on a few other boards. No one in the right mind can say Syracuse is overrated this year. If they do and is serious, They don't know nothing about basketball..:gtfo:
I know that no NCAA Champion has ever been as close to elimination at the hands of a 16 seed as the Orangemen were. I know that if Kentucky beats #8 seed. Iowa State this evening, our fans will will not be celebrating on here as if they just won the title. Confusednicker:
hoot gibson Wrote:i know that no ncaa champion has ever been as close to elimination at the hands of a 16 seed as the orangemen were. I know that if kentucky beats #8 seed. Iowa state this evening, our fans will will not be celebrating on here as if they just won the title. Confusednicker:

ummk.
Samuels being ruled inelligible before this game had WAY more of an affect than the officials did against UNCA. How come nobody is bitching and moaning about that.

Shame on the NCAA for ruling this kid inelligible over $200 and if Melo was in any way similar shame on them for that too.