Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Tournament chat thread
I was going to make this yesterday before the NC game to talk about whether or not Hensen was going to play, but I played ball instead, lol. In this thread we can just talk about any game, player or NCAA tourny related topic we want without having to follow 30 different threads. For some of us that are pretty busy, tough to find time.

First off, I'll continue with Henson...think he'll play in the round of 32 or what? I didn't even know he wouldn't play before the UNC-Ash game yesterday until just before gametime, but ya gotta think going up against Creighton and beyond without your top defensive player and one of the top players overall is pretty dangerous for the Tar Heels...

And I'm telling you all, Syracuse doesn't suck, they're going to beat K-State. It's 23-19 with around 5 to go in the 1st. The zone has worked pretty well so far, but KSU is on the verge of busting it open with their freshman forward (the guy that replaced their Senior forward who had eligibility issues just before the game, ironically lolol). I think they'll lose in the next round against Vandy, but you dudes are really, really acting like they suck or some shit...they didn't get a 1st seed with a 2 loss record for nothing.
Samuels not playing for Kansas State put this game back in Syracuse favor. If Waiters can keep playing the way he is, Syracuse will win.
The refs will cheat for Syracuse. Kansas State should just start complaining now.
Who else thinks Lehigh's coach sounds like he's always reading off of a telepromter?! He sounds like a damn Dean or something, haahhaah.
He is very politically correct.
vundy33 Wrote:Who else thinks Lehigh's coach sounds like he's always reading off of a telepromter?! He sounds like a damn Dean or something, haahhaah.

Dude Gary Parrish of CBS Sports just said the same thing on twitter lol
Man they are calling touch fouls in the Syracuse/Kansas State game.
Knew Cuse would pull this one out...
Strikeout King Wrote:Dude Gary Parrish of CBS Sports just said the same thing on twitter lol

hahahahhahaha!
vundy33 Wrote:Who else thinks Lehigh's coach sounds like he's always reading off of a telepromter?! He sounds like a damn Dean or something, haahhaah.

That's funny because I told my wife the same thing last night.
lol, check it dudes...

http://www.nationofblue.com/s-hard-say-words-10832/

Quote:Oh, former Indiana coach, how I've missed you.

And by missed you, I mean that in the sense of how one may miss a severe case of poison ivy on their crotch.

Or how a guy misses an ex-wife that he caught in the bedroom with his best friend, a day after she sells his boat and golf clubs and runs up all his credit cards.

Actually, that's not entirely accurate. The former Indiana coach doesn't do anything to cause us grief. He's just so blatantly biased against Kentucky that it's humorous at this point.

His latest transgression? When asked this morning which number 1 seed was most vulnerable, his response was "that team from the SEC". One can only assume he's talking about Kentucky, since they are the only number 1 seed from the SEC. Problem is, we'll never know because HE REFUSES TO MENTION THE TEAM BY NAME.
The officials just missed an obvious walk call on Gonzaga. If Ohio state loses it is not their fault. They were robbed.
Ohio State needs to win for the sake of my bracket!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FBALL Wrote:The officials just missed an obvious walk call on Gonzaga. If Ohio state loses it is not their fault. They were robbed.

You are just being sarcastic with the officials thing right? LOLOLOL Or do you and Wildcatk23,LeeCo, and others share the same name's on here..
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketba...ravest-fan

I'm rooting for the Zags to beat OSU after reading this story...my bracket is screwed anyway. Read it..
I am being sarcastic.
FBALL Wrote:I am being sarcastic.

Okay, Makes sense. Some of these experts are being serious.
I know.
Anyone know why Ezeli isn't starting for Vanderbilt tonight?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Man are they calling a lot of charges and touch fouls in this tournament. Every game.
Ed Daniel is a beast on the boards today! He has 13 rebounds so far!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
They just missed an obvious double dribble on Georgetown in th NC State/Georgetown game. If NC State loses its the refs fault.
well I have a chance to have 13 of the sweet 16 teams rights and im into the top 6000 on yahoo now
I have 10 of 16, lol...Sad
10 of 16 for me too.
Looks like Syracuse is getting the turnovers they need to beat Wisconsin...

And who else missed Loserville changing their school colors from red and white to orange and white? lol..
syracuse is the best team ever invented
Wooohoooo...got the Florida-Marquette pick right as well, as long as Marquette doesn't go on a crazy comeback..
I hate the over head camera during the game.
FBALL Wrote:I hate the over head camera during the game.

Your remember when they did that for a UK game a couple years ago, and we as a fanbase nearly rioted in the streets of Lexington?? Hahhaa..