Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOSEY MEMBERS WHO WANT TO KNOW YOUR IDENTITY!!!!!
There is nothing I hate worse than when you make a post that does not agree with everyone else then you start getting hounded by members.They ask how old are you? where are you from? who are you? What is your profession? I think these members need to get a real life and just except the fact that everyone does not always see things the same way! Has this ever happened to you? Please share your stories if you want to.

:thx:
what thread are u referring to,  yea there are several members that ask whee u are from there is nothing wrong with it,  if you dont want to tell them then just dont.  But if you do and dont want everyone to know then send them a PM.  This how members make friends on here.
People here know my age, where I'm from, and that I am very opinionated. But if you ask those members that have been here for a while and read my posts and heard me state my opinion I try to do so in a manner that is above my age so it's never brought into question..Age matters sometimes when you read someone else's viewpoint BUT it doesn't matter and one does not have to realize any information that they do not want to.
I also have had someone PM me wanting to know who I am. You think he would have told me if he hadn't forgot to hide his e-mail address from the public? I DON"T THINK SO!!!! Confusedhh:
If you want people to know who you are, that should be your own choice to tell them..

Personally, I dont care..

I'm Cory Ray, 16, I go to East Ridge High
Thanks guys for the info! It is great to have Mods that will talk to you about stuff like this!!! I really do appreciate it!!  :thx:
I don't care if anybody knows who I am either.. I have all of my messengers on here... but if you don't want anybody to know they shouldn't ask.. they need to just look and see if you tell in anything
I have my email adress and messengers listed on here. I get PMs from people who want to know who I am. If anyone wants to know who you are or get to know you better then they can PM you, if you don't want them to know you don't have to reply back.
I keep my id hid because I am a double secret agent, i drive a austin martin wear tuxs to all events hang out with hot models and like my drinks shaken not stirred.
Wait wrong profile.........
Easy There Bond...Er...Doc, Or QQ...er...M..Will Come Looking For You.     :lol:     It's Not Happened Yet, But I Would Have To Know Why They Would Want The Information.  You Can reveal As little Or As Much Info About Yourself That You Feel Comfortable With.    :thumpsup:
well if you follow highschool football its pretty easy to figure out who i am.

but i remember bat haveing a problem with this a while back
I'm a cheer Mom for an ER Cheerleader, to protect her identity (and to TRY not an embarass her) I don't post my email address....but most people know who I am.  I am the same 'cheerfan' from BGP.  You can read all my posts there and here and it is pretty obvious who I am.

BUT I have been asked if I was someone else on here....lol.....
Everyone from Belfry knows who I am, and I know a few of them, but the ones that don't like me or what I say will not tell me who they are, thats fair but I'm sure they eat me up to my face............... :lol:
I think it is pretty obvious who I am, although some people don't believe it. I didn't want to hide it and don't really care what people think about me anyway. I just wanted to get on here and post and have fun listening to some of the debates!!!
[quote author=J. R. VanHoose link=topic=20880.msg211749#msg211749 date=1142426901]
I think it is pretty obvious who I am, although some people don't believe it. I didn't want to hide it and don't really care what people think about me anyway. I just wanted to get on here and post and have fun listening to some of the debates!!!
[/quote]

WOW!!! Is this really J.R. Vanhoose or are you just pulling my chain? I heard alot about you when I was younger and what a great player you were!!! Didn't you go to Marshall University?
If you want to know who I am, ask. I have my name on my profile and all of my messengers and email addresses are listed on here. I don't mind telling people who I am because I don't say anything behind this screen that I wouldn't say to someone's face.
[quote author=Doc Holliday link=topic=20880.msg211488#msg211488 date=1142387967]
I keep my id hid because I am a double secret agent, i drive a austin martin wear tuxs to all events hang out with hot models and like my drinks shaken not stirred.
Wait wrong profile.........
[/quote]

astin martin..... lol
ctd i am a cowboy i got it in austin texas
lol ah
[quote author=Doc Holliday link=topic=20880.msg212169#msg212169 date=1142480309]
ctd i am a cowboy i got it in austin texas
lol ah
[/quote]

haha.. my apologies my good man..
Most my freinds know who i am and i know who they are
Im Cameron Begley
Well J.R. Hammond trys to find people at sheldon clark who write things about him because he is punk who cant coach basketball and personally i think that is stupid because u dont like what someone writes so u go hunt them down and find out who they are here is an idea why dont they try to write something back.

My email address is on here