Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Cheerleaders in the 14th region!!!!
Leslie has a bunch of FAT cheerleaders so there goes there squad.

JBS has a cheerleader by the name of Cheyanne (sp?) Bingham that is pretty good @ the flipping part..
#1 Cheerleader Wrote:I agree with cheerleader 07 and ECgirl both. The only reason Estill did make it to state this year is because they competed against no one! In previous years they had made it too while beating other squads like pcc last year. Just wondering why you I mean Estill county switched out of traditional this year?

So if someone would have been competing in large you don't think Estill would have taken home the trophy???
Ok my dear, calm down a bit, dont get your panties in a twist. I dont think that is what #1 cheerleader meant. They mean that you guys went to state automatically because you were in your own division. That doesnt mean you were guaranteed to go to state if you had competetors. It would have been tough just like it was for the last four years. But you guys could have done it. I think everyone has been more upset because everyone is making a big deal about ya'll going to state again, when it was a no brainer that you would be going once you found out you were alone in your division. Where is the fun in that? The last year I cheered I think there was only one competition that we got to have someone to compete against, so I know how it feels. I just think everyone should just let Powell be excited because it is the first time they have went to state in 6 years. If you were a bit older you would understand that feeling, like in '03 when estill went to state for the first time in 4 years, It was a great feeling, so let them be happy about it. Ok does that clear things up? I hope so.
Letcher Central... They are a highly talented squad and don't get caught up in the drama that goes on between HHS and PCC.
I think Estill is great!!!!:1: Every cheerleader on there is freakin awesome!:rockon: Every single girl on that team works there butt off to be the best that they can be!
ECcheerleader2010 Wrote:I think Estill is great!!!!:1: Every cheerleader on there is freakin awesome!:rockon: Every single girl on that team works there butt off to be the best that they can be!
whoo! ..u go girl!..tell'em how it is!! haha :]
ok? so has anyone seen that one girl on estill who does the round-off full and the front walk over through to a full??