Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CONGRATS TO JCMS!!!
The Johnson County Middle School won the State Governor's Cup Competition in Louisville yesterday!!!
They scored 58 total points to win the cup! :1: The second highest score was 32 points and that honor went to John's Creek! The middle school also brought home the first place trophy in quick recall! I am so proud of the students from Johnson County. :party:

They have proved this past week that they are not only talented, but smart too!!! WAY TO GO JC!!!! :clap:
CONGRATS JCMS ... These kids make johnson co. prouder every single day!
Congratulations. It's nice to know that at least ONE school with have future generations smart enough to do something good with the world.
Cheaters i tell ya. Happens every year.
I heard those kids were really smart over in your area brokencard. We all send them our congrats from Martin Co. I think anytime schools from East KY can be called the best in the state we all have something to be proud of!!!     

[move] WAY TO GO JCMS      :1:       :thumpsup:            :party:[/move]
It's Great To See A School In Eastern Kentucky Succeed In Academic Competition.  These Young People Put In Hours Of Prep Time During The Year In Order To Compete On This Level.  Congratulations And Success In The Future.  :party:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :1:  :thumpsup:
congrats  :clap: :1:
Congrats
I am so proud of you little Eagles... That system sure has alot to be proud of this week.  YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAA.  Keep pushing those accomplishments.... :1:
This was the 4th state championship for JCMS since 1999. These kids and coaches spend countless hours preparing for these competitions. I would also congratulate Johns Creek for their finish in this years competition.

I think it was in 1999's Governors Cup competition when JCMS went up against a Magnet School from Lexington in the finals, and one of their parnets made this commit about Eastern Kentucky "Where is Johnson County someone replied in Eastern Ky. and they replied do they have running water in their schools in Eastern Ky."
Congrats to JCMS