Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.
Just saw where I tied to win two tickets to see UK vs Florida on another site that I've been banned from for not totally singing their praises on this site. :evil: :twisted: Cry :x

I can't believe this.

QQ when this site gets bigger and you decide on giving UK tickets away in a contest won't you just give them to me since I did lose them due to speaking of how good this site is.

:lol: 8) Smile Big Grin Cry :wink:
CatDawg Wrote:Just saw where I tied to win two tickets to see UK vs Florida on another site that I've been banned from for not totally singing their praises on this site. :evil: :twisted: Cry :x

I can't believe this.

QQ when this site gets bigger and you decide on giving UK tickets away in a contest won't you just give them to me since I did lose them due to speaking of how good this site is.

Im sorry you lost the tix.. Yes, when the site gets bigger we will be able to give away some tickets. If we reach 1500 members Ill buy you tickets..
You're not a UK student are you CatDawg?
That sux Catdawg.. and it isn't right.. that reminds me of this one time my friend bought a fake lotto ticket, and I swear the thing looked so real, even had a barcode on the back. .
Anyways i scratched it off and it said I won 25,000 dollars.. I went nuts. then I took it to a gas station and tried to cash in and it wouldn't work.. well my buddy finally told me it was fake lol.. I was pissed
crazytaxidriver Wrote:That sux Catdawg.. and it isn't right.. that reminds me of this one time my friend bought a fake lotto ticket, and I swear the thing looked so real, even had a barcode on the back. .
Anyways i scratched it off and it said I won 25,000 dollars.. I went nuts. then I took it to a gas station and tried to cash in and it wouldn't work.. well my buddy finally told me it was fake lol.. I was pissed
:lol: :lol: Now that was GOOD!!! Where can I get some of those Big Grin
That's what I was thinking.
Beef Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:That sux Catdawg.. and it isn't right.. that reminds me of this one time my friend bought a fake lotto ticket, and I swear the thing looked so real, even had a barcode on the back. .
:lol: :lol: Now that was GOOD!!! Where can I get some of those Big Grin

At novelty shops and places that sell gag gifts and stuff
torQQue Wrote:
CatDawg Wrote:Just saw where I tied to win two tickets to see UK vs Florida on another site that I've been banned from for not totally singing their praises on this site. :evil: :twisted: Cry :x

I can't believe this.

Im sorry you lost the tix.. Yes, when the site gets bigger we will be able to give away some tickets. If we reach 1500 members Ill buy you tickets..

Thanks QQ I appreciate it but I was just joking. However maybe we can get together and take in one sometime.
4leaf Wrote:You're not a UK student are you CatDawg?

No long gone from the college days. But it was fun while it lasted.

Appreciate the other here and at the other location.