Who wins it next year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Perry Central girls return Whitney Back and Kayla Rankin from starting 5. Whitney Evans and Randi-Carol Napier off the bench.
Letcher Central returns their first and second leading scorer, three starters, a player who started until she got hurt, and the entire bench. Should be interesting.
I was actually gonna make this thread last night but didn't.

Should be between Letcher and Perry
Lcc Cougars take the region next year..
Letcher centrals turn
This will be the year of the Lady Cougar!!!
Kayla Rankin Wins..
They say Randy Napier has some players dropping out of the sky in June. One is an excellent guard from nearby and another big girl from Richmond.
Creech from Jenkins will most likely be with another team next year. I hear Knott Central but we all know Perry Central will be after her.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pretty sure the Creech girl is going to KCC. Considering her dad works in the grade school system in Knott County.
king360 Wrote:Kayla Rankin Wins..

My thoughts exactly

I wouldn't even challenge her to an armwrestling match
Rankin wIns, especially if she has K. Moore in the backcourt with Back. Otherwise, gotta go with the Cougars. Will know more come summertime.
Who does Knott lose & return?
WALL2WALL Wrote:Who does Knott lose & return?

They lose Kelsie Jacobs and Sasha Pike. This will really hurt KCC. They don't have anyone to replace them.
Never Graduate Wrote:Pretty sure the Creech girl is going to KCC. Considering her dad works in the grade school system in Knott County.

Why not come to LCC?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
What would the top 5 teams look like in early rankings?
LCC and PCC obviously, then possibly Knott?
1 - Perry County Central
2 - Letcher County Central
3 - Breathitt County
4 - Powell County
5 - Knott County Central

3 & 4 can be switched
Breathitt loses Spencer, who in my opinion was a game changer. That was a HUGE loss.
That they do but they also return a lot. Who's your top 5?
LCC
PCC
Knott
Powell
Leslie

Subject to change obviously. I think Hazard will be much improved record wise as well as they return everyone and were much improved late in the season.
good list. I don't know if Knott would be up that high or not, the loses they lost hurt them bad
I see this being a 2 horse race between PCC and LCC, and that is no disrespect to the other teams in the region, I just believe those 2 teams are head and shoulders above the rest in the region. That being said, the LCC/PCC games will be barn burners this year and will be very interesting to watch.
Perry
Letcher
Knott
Powell
Leslie
Breathitt
Hazard
Estill
Owsley
Jackson

(I'm not sure about 9 and 10)