Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larry the Cable Guy "Health Inspector"
This movie is just out.  Just wonder if anyone will go see this.  The previews look funny but I just dont know.
Larry the cable guy is pretty funny, but the whole git er dun thing is a lil too old
yeah i saw him in vegas 5 years ago
but he cracks me up
i might go and check this movie out it seems like it would be pretty funny
i can't wait to watch this movie
I don't like Larry, I got mad enough when the previews for this movie came on in the theatre.

I won't be seeing this movie.
I can't wait to go watch the movie... I saw him in Pikeville and Lexington... I got to meet him in Lexington.. he is great
I seen the previews earlier for this movie and it looked like it was going to be really funny.
I'd like to go see it
I personally can't stand him..I don't find his jokes funny and his accent and attitude gets on my nerves ALOT. He tries to be more hick than he is and hick alone gets on my nerves. If I wanted to hear someone with a thick accent and bad jokes, I would pay attention to my science teacher..
[quote author=thetribe link=topic=20849.msg211116#msg211116 date=1142351794]
I personally can't stand him..I don't find his jokes funny and his accent and attitude gets on my nerves ALOT. He tries to be more hick than he is and hick alone gets on my nerves. If I wanted to hear someone with a thick accent and bad jokes, I would pay attention to my science teacher..
[/quote]
It's about time!!! This stuff kills me I don't understand how Git-r-done is considered funny...
Eeeeeeeeeeexactly!

Get 'er done makes me want to puke..
[quote author=Reizvoll link=topic=20849.msg210914#msg210914 date=1142308730]
I don't like Larry, I got mad enough when the previews for this movie came on in the theatre.

I won't be seeing this movie.
[/quote]
Lighten up man, he's just out trying to make a living. It seems he has more fans than naysayers.
It's not just Larry blackcat. Comedians can get old preeeeetty fast espically if they are hicks and their catch phrase is like flying a rebel flag in the front yard of your trailer park and driving a Ford with the Dukes of Hazzard theme song as your horn.
Thats gonna be a pretty funny movie........