Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PERRY CENTRAL and hazard
[glow=red,2,300]I just love how you people act like you are in the everyday lives of each squad of girls! I know some of these so called "facts" to be very false AND ridiculous! I mean some of this stuff is just sooooo funny to read! People are saying that perry central's red squad isn't good? What is that? Just because you say it does not make it true. Sorry! oh yeah! Do you know for sure that those judges were perry central fans? No one knew any of the judges. Two of them were from pikeville. pcc and pville are very competitive against each other...think about that one! I would really consider the truth of this nonsense before I put it on here to be read by many people. Many people are getting laughs! And I see on here all the little challenges for the red squad cheerleaders to enter the medium varsity division. Perry Central is doing very well in the small division. Therefore, it is DOUBTFUL that they will go medium. So, being that Hazard's confidence level is obviously through the roof, I would suggest that they step up into the small varsity division. Then, maybe they would realize that two fulls aren't going to cover-up the fact that they have several not doing anything! People notice that by the way...not hiding anything. Don't get me wrong...those two that flip all the time are outstanding tumblers. But, what about everyone else? Well, that is all I have to say. Can't wait to see Hazard get their rear ends handed to them!!! Tha is IF they aren't scared![/glow]
[size=14pt]I closed the last thread about this because it is the most ridiculous piece of crap on this entire site. 

These are kids that we are talking about.  Grow up and get over yourselves.  I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC AGAIN!!!!!  WHOEVER STARTS IT WILL BE BANNED AND THAT IS A PROMISE!!!!
  [/size]