Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region coaching movement
Letcher Central- Hammonds, in or out?
Hazard- Big Al Holland on the move?
Knott County (Girls)- Jeff Honeycutt, is he on the move to another region?
is anyone hearing that Hatcher resigned yesterday ?
^ No
All Rumors... Go to the boys sweet 16 and go around and just talk to ppl you'll hear a lot more..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If Hatcher resigns would Denny fugate go to Perry central?????
Wildcat100 Wrote:If Hatcher resigns would Denny fugate go to Perry central?????

I don't see Denny ever doing this.
Wildcat100 Wrote:If Hatcher resigns would Denny fugate go to Perry central?????

WALL2WALL Wrote:I don't see Denny ever doing this.

A few Perry County people have said Denny would take over IF Hatch leaves. And I believe it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:A few Perry County people have said Denny would take over IF Hatch leaves. And I believe it.

but the question is, will or is Coach Hatcher leaving? Some say he is, other's say he isn't
Strikeout King Wrote:but the question is, will or is Coach Hatcher leaving? Some say he is, other's say he isn't

No one knows yet... Some people in the Perry school system say "yes" and some say "no way".....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If the right job opens up, of course he will leave. He has been trying to leave since he got their. Just like other coaches, if something better opens up, they take it. Nothing against them, that is just how it is. Your happy where you are until something better opens, then you go for it. Not a thing wrong with that.
O
hatcher should find a time machine to go back in time and coach on peach baskets and set shots.
^

I understand some people and dont like it because it comes off boring, not a lot of points scored, and in todays time most teams like to run n gun with scoring a lot of points but Hatcher's style of basketball gives him a chance to win every night his team is on the court. I love it.
Strikeout King Wrote:but the question is, will or is Coach Hatcher leaving? Some say he is, other's say he isn't

The Big Question is "Does he have a CHOICE?"
MVP2 Wrote:^

I understand some people and dont like it because it comes off boring, not a lot of points scored, and in todays time most teams like to run n gun with scoring a lot of points but Hatcher's style of basketball gives him a chance to win every night his team is on the court. I love it.

It also allows the other team to stay in the game and gives them a good chance to win as well.
Heard he was already getting him a place over near Mingo Central in WV. Going back to his roots. Talking about Alan Hatcher.
Altro Cat Wrote:It also allows the other team to stay in the game and gives them a good chance to win as well.

True that but by looking at his track record, I believe it has helped more in the win column than in the L column.Wink
I heard Hammonds is out at LCC, Big Al & Little Al(football) Holland were coming to LCC and Noble from Buckhorn will be at Hazard next year.
I heard the same thing about little AL and big Al both at Letcher,Cent.
Guys it isn't happening. Hammonds is staying per him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
^ He dont call the shots and he should be gone. Nothing personal just stating facts he has done nothing since his rivalry in whitesburg.
It's not gonna happen. Why would Little Al leave his job at Upike and move into the "political arena" at Letcher Central. Get a grip, people, Little Al didn't get where he's at by being stupid, and for Big Al, Hazard is home and will be until he decides to retire.:please::please:
ekff, what is all the rumors you heard down at the State Tournament?
Coach Hammonds is a joke. I mean really he hasnt done anything in Letcher. He has had 2 good teams that last two years! District Champion caliber teams, teams to possibly make a run in the region, and they have done neither one. Get someone in Whitesburg who knows what to do, and coach that great bunch of talented boys!
Rumors from Lexington this past week:
1. Coach Hammonds, no shot at staying in Letcher county, whether he wants to or not, it's not up to him. He has had his chance to prove what he can do, time for a change.

2. Coach Holland is very happy at Hazard and will stay until Happy fires him just so he can take over and coach his son. Even then Holland would not go to Letcher.

3. Little Al would never give up everything he has at Union to get into the mess at LCC

4. Coach Wright from Lee county will resign in the next couple of weeks, which is good for the County and the Bobcats program.

5. Coach Jones is having problems in Owsley County and will probably asked to resign.

6. Coach Hatcher is looking (surprise) to move closer to family, Coach Bentley and Coach Fugate are the ones being talked about for his replacement.

7. Coach Sizemore at Leslie is out, Coach Collett(girls) will be asked to take over, but if not it will be interesting to see if the JV coach gets the job.

8. BB will stay another year at Knott after they brought Justice in as coach in waiting, don't think he likes that too well after being lied to. May be looking to get another coaching gig elsewhere and take Cameron with him. Where will he end up? ( heard Hazard, Perry, out of the area, who knows)
trueblue/mjpfn Wrote:I heard Hammonds is out at LCC, Big Al & Little Al(football) Holland were coming to LCC and Noble from Buckhorn will be at Hazard next year.

I really hope you are wrong. Coach Noble has done a fantastic job here at Buckhorn hope he stays. If he does leave us I wish him nothing but the best.
John Noble is Buckhorn! He will never leave.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Rumors from Lexington this past week:
1. Coach Hammonds, no shot at staying in Letcher county, whether he wants to or not, it's not up to him. He has had his chance to prove what he can do, time for a change.

2. Coach Holland is very happy at Hazard and will stay until Happy fires him just so he can take over and coach his son. Even then Holland would not go to Letcher.

3. Little Al would never give up everything he has at Union to get into the mess at LCC

4. Coach Wright from Lee county will resign in the next couple of weeks, which is good for the County and the Bobcats program.

5. Coach Jones is having problems in Owsley County and will probably asked to resign.

6. Coach Hatcher is looking (surprise) to move closer to family, Coach Bentley and Coach Fugate are the ones being talked about for his replacement.

7. Coach Sizemore at Leslie is out, Coach Collett(girls) will be asked to take over, but if not it will be interesting to see if the JV coach gets the job.

8. BB will stay another year at Knott after they brought Justice in as coach in waiting, don't think he likes that too well after being lied to. May be looking to get another coaching gig elsewhere and take Cameron with him. Where will he end up? ( heard Hazard, Perry, out of the area, who knows)

You should be writing romance novels instead of wasting your time on message boards. You made up every word of this bologna!!!:please:
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:You should be writing romance novels instead of wasting your time on message boards. You made up every word of this bologna!!!:please:

We agree on something lol
ekff Wrote:A few Perry County people have said Denny would take over IF Hatch leaves. And I believe it.

Denny coached at MC Napier and after his ban from coaching was over he was right back on the bench in Perry County.
As soon as a head coaching job open close by he jumped on it...
a better one opened up and he jumped on it...
I can promise you his name will be in the hat for the position IF it comes open.