Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite MLB Players
Who are your fav. MLB players?

Mine are Barry Zito ( Ive always liked the guy a good pitcher) and Felipe Lopez ( Since i went and watched the reds and how he played and how good his hands were, he could also hit he had 2 homers including a grand slam and plus THE REDS WON
The Jones boys from Atlanta. And Also John Smoltz, and soon to be Jeff Francouer, Brian McCan, Kelly Johnson, and Joey Devine!
Scott Rolen, StL Cards.. LOL... hense the nickname
also, Rich Harden from the Oakland A's because he is a freakin awesome pitcher... Marcus Giles, Ryan Freel and Brian Roberts cause they are hustle guys and give 100% all the time... and basically all the guys on the A's and Cards (Rincon, Looper and Encarnacion NOT included)
Favorite full time position player- Albert Pujols
Favorite Pitcher- Roger "the rocket" Clemens
[quote author=Pupaw link=topic=20836.msg210648#msg210648 date=1142295644]
[/quote]
so... PUP what are you gonna do if the rocket decides to become a dud... LOL
If he was to become a dud he would have by now. :lol: He's like 43 years old. He'll keep going strong. Hopefully.
[quote author=cardinalfan27 link=topic=20836.msg210652#msg210652 date=1142295878]
[quote author=Pupaw link=topic=20836.msg210648#msg210648 date=1142295644]
[/quote]
so... PUP what are you gonna do if the rocket decides to become a dud... LOL
[/quote]
Ill have to agree w/ pupaw on this one.. albert pujols best posistion and the rocket roger clemens will not become a dud.. hes like 42 or 43 and still throws 94 mph.. thats why his name is the rocket
[quote author=Pupaw link=topic=20836.msg210658#msg210658 date=1142296231]
If he was to become a dud he would have by now. :lol: He's like 43 years old. He'll keep going strong. Hopefully.
[/quote]

LOL... I was referring to him retiring LOL... actually I was kinda hoping he and Colby could play on the same team next year
That'd be nice. I've heard Colby can really play ball. I don't think he's a pitcher though. Third Base or something like that.
Manny Ramirez is my favorite player now but it used to be Ken Griffey Jr. before he started getting hurt every season!!
rocket
Jeter
Mark Prior
Albert Pujols
David Ortiz
Bobby Jenks
I've been a Griffey fan my whole life before he went to my Reds...the way he's been looking in the Classic recently I expect him to have a big year...If he can stay on the field that is
Manny Ramirez, Papi and Pujols. Fave pitcher is Dontrelle Willis
Albert Pujols
David Ortiz
Alex Rodriguez
Derek Jeter
chipper jones
Andrew jones

Pitchers
Roger clemens
Kerry wood
mark prior
pedro martinez
Derek Jeter
Easy for me, Barry Bonds....
The Jones twins Chipper,Andrew from Atlanta and im big Julio Franco fan as well.
Just as long as they don't play for the Yankees.
Adam Dunn
Derek Jeter
Chipper Jones
Andruw Joens
Derek Jeter
pedro martinez
David Ortiz
Alex Rodriguez