Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonight Will Be Kentucky's Last Senior Night
Tonight will be the last one we have for at least 2 years. It's really going to break my heart watching Vargas leave oh yea and Miller. lol Really I hate to see Miller's career end I loved this man
Next year is Jon Hood and Twany Beckham, unless both used medical redshirts
How in the world are they ever replace Vargas?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We better enjoy these senior nights. Kentucky isn't going to see many with Cal as coach. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
toussaints Wrote:Next year is Jon Hood and Twany Beckham, unless both used medical redshirts

Hood is under redshirt right now, but I forgot about Twanny
Jarons Wrote:How in the world are they ever replace Vargas?

Calling the water boy to play
I think my hearts broke. Miller has finally played his last game at Rupp
^
Mr inconsistent stayed the course.
Done the right thing by getting a degree.
Yeah, Twany will be a senior, lol. But we'd probably have Senior Night anyway, just to honor those that are probably going to the NBA.

Can't wait to have MKG again next year though. Can you imagine our starting 1-3 being Teague, MKG and Shabazz? Wow...
They would have a senior night for the students if all else failed. And laugh at Vargas all you want but he has done something none of us will ever do.
I don't know why so many fans hate on Vargas. He's done nothing but be positive...no reason to constantly hate on him. He has one of the best attitudes...just a great kid.
^
He's a regular ole Mike Hartline lol
Jarons Wrote:How in the world are they ever replace Vargas?

Nice one. Jarons, have you ever noticed we're the smartest two people on this website? Must be because we're EKU grads. :Clap: Confusedinglepar
^
So am i......

:foreveralone:
vundy33 Wrote:I don't know why so many fans hate on Vargas. He's done nothing but be positive...no reason to constantly hate on him. He has one of the best attitudes...just a great kid.

If davis gets in foul trouble in the tourney we will be glad we had him.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
So am i......

:foreveralone:

We can't forget about you RIUTG. We are head and shoulders above everybody else on here.
In all seriousness, I was impressed with Vargas last night in his limited time. He played hard and very aggressive IMO. It was the first time that I had seen him play that hard. If he could give a good hard 5 min a game like last night it would be a huge help for Davis or Jones give them a couple extra minutes of rest in the tournament.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vundy33 Wrote:I don't know why so many fans hate on Vargas. He's done nothing but be positive...no reason to constantly hate on him. He has one of the best attitudes...just a great kid.

I'm not hating on Vargas in any way. I love seeing Vargas succeed don't get me wrong. I just like cracking jokes is all
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:If davis gets in foul trouble in the tourney we will be glad we had him.

LOL, c'mon, are you being serious? There is no way in gods green earth that Vargas see's playing time in the tournaments even if Davis fouls out in the first 3 minutes of a game! Cal has already shown that he will play Wiltjer more, and has already moved Jones to the 5 and Miller to the 3 and 4, with Gilchrist playing all three interior positions on defense. There is NO WAY that Vargas fills in minutes for Davis! NO WAY!