Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be traded?
Of these big name players, Who do you see being traded this season?

- Dwight Howard

- Rajon Rondo

- Deron Williams

- Pau Gasol

IMO: I believe, Dwight Howard will be on the move shortly... I think the other 3 will stay right where they are.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
None of them will be traded - NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM!
I can see Monta Ellis going to Orlando, keeping Howard there. So I would have to say none of them, right now.
Williams
Rondo is only $11 million a year.... He's a steal.. Rose, Williams, CP3 all up in the 18 million range and Rondo is right there in their class.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Howard will be shipped somewhere.
Ellis to Orlando? Who would they want besides Dwight? lmao. That's basically what GS said.
I see Pau and Howard moving. If Howard stays, it'll burn Orlando. Just like the Lebron situation. He said all this crap about loving the city, fans, and team. But didn't sign an extension. Dwight is doing the exact same thing.
I think Orlando will trade him, but they are milking him for all that he is worth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lets see Gasol is going nowhere Kobe wont let it happen not now anyway, Williams i really dont see going anywhere they would only get the same amount of talent back and would have to mesh as a team this would make a bad team into a worse team, Howard wont go anywhere untill the end of the season IMO he is pulling a Lebron wont have his own show or anything but will do the same thing, but Rondo on the other hand is very very likely to get dealt but the right deal has to come along for the celtics to pull the trigger
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Lets see Gasol is going nowhere Kobe wont let it happen not now anyway, Williams i really dont see going anywhere they would only get the same amount of talent back and would have to mesh as a team this would make a bad team into a worse team, Howard wont go anywhere untill the end of the season IMO he is pulling a Lebron wont have his own show or anything but will do the same thing, but Rondo on the other hand is very very likely to get dealt but the right deal has to come along for the celtics to pull the trigger

Celtics would be better off trading any of the big 3 before rondo. They are old and just about useless if you think long-term. Rondo however, will be good long after the other three are retired and playing golf everyday.
Rondo's cost-effective contract and the fact that the Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett's contracts expire make Rondo easily moveable.

You get some good players in return and ship one of the vets with him....
You have another big contract expiring soon and some rebuilding pieces (maybe even a stud)....
and the other team gets a top-tier PG with a legit veteran until the end of the year to either let the contract expire or try to bring them back.
zaga_fan Wrote:Rondo's cost-effective contract and the fact that the Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett's contracts expire make Rondo easily moveable.

You get some good players in return and ship one of the vets with him....
You have another big contract expiring soon and some rebuilding pieces (maybe even a stud)....
and the other team gets a top-tier PG with a legit veteran until the end of the year to either let the contract expire or try to bring them back.

Sounds good in theory but no way Rondo goes anywhere. Especially after last night.