Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark has a tennis coach!
:party: SCHS finally got a coach! As of thursday Grant Endicott accepted the job and will be starting tomorrow!!! Im so excited...Go Cards! So hows practice and everything going for everyone else since we are getting a late start?!?
WOOHOO go SC tennis
is it to late 2 sign up for the tennis team at sheldon clark?
no....not that i know of...we should start tomorrow and i think he will make another announcement incase anyone else wants to try-out
Congrats SC!...hopefully he can turn the program around
Who was SC Tennis Coach?
Grant Endicott is the new one. Our old one was Freddy Napier...but hes a traider and went to East Ridge to teach...just jokin Nape i still love ya!
Where do you all practice? The only court I know of in Inez is the one behind the bank....
theres four over in warfield park....well, 2 have nets and 1 net we bring ourself and the other one is sorta just there but thats where we practice...ghetto Dempsey
All of our nets were horrible last year but 1..but we ordered three this year.
we have 2 that we put up for meets and stuff, but for practice we dont go through the trouble
lol..yea shew it's horrible puttin up nets
I had to do it last year for Sheldon Clark. mostly because Gobles Girl didnt know how! Tongue
oh hush partner...just cause i didnt know how doesnt mean anything!!! heehee just kiddin, i still dont know how! lol
I can't put up the nets either so don't feel bad haha..
amateurs! haha
ye si know.. lol.. but i've never had to put up nets..lol..
I just learned how...lol...Probably the last time i will be doing it.
Hopefully I won't ever do it haha
lmao today at pratice one of the cords slipped into the wrong spot and i got my finger stuck under it while i was tryin to move it...it so turned blue...lol
You guys are bonified geniuses...
hehe thnx!..ur so nice..lmao
MCHStennischic Wrote:hehe thnx!..ur so nice..lmao

I do my best!Confusedhh:
sure partner.....i make Kyle put up the nets.....its funny