Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classy Move by Coach Cal
I have been very vocal about my dislike for Coach Cal's coaching. I did not like him at UMass, Memphis or UK. However, I have followed some of his charity work and what he does for the community in general since he's been at UK and I do respect that about him. With that said, I found a recent tweet by Coach Cal.

John Calipari ‏ @UKCoachCalipari
Since Bob Huggins beat us in the Coaches’ Charity Challenge, let’s give him our support in the finals. Vote for him at http://espn.com/infiniti

I've always heard that Cal and Huggs were good friends...I guess this is just more proof. We often get caught up in sports and rivalries, but when you look at some of the charity work that athletes and coaches are involved in, it puts everything into perspective.

Classy move Coach Cal!!!! :Thumbs: :thanks:
I love Coach Cal..
Traitor.
Yeah, can't vote for Bob...
Yes, because he knows that Huggins will kick his @$$ when he see's him if he didn't!
Stardust Wrote:Yes, because he knows that Huggins will kick his @$$ when he see's him if he didn't!

You mean hit him in the head with a empty liquor bottle? Smile

Hell, I guess I may as well vote for him, we beat them last year.
Cal is awesome! lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL