Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 day to game day!!
Who's going to be advancing to the championship and what are your thoughts on the games?

BELFRY VS. MAGOFFIN

SHELBY VALLEY VS. PIKE CENTRAL

I don't know about everyone else but I'm excited, LETS GO GET THEM LADY PIRATES!!!!!!  :pirateshoot:

Semi-Finals:

Belfry over Magoffin
Pike Central over Valley

Finals:

Belfry over Pike Central

Go Lady Pirates !!!!!!! :pirateshoot:
Should be 2 great games to watch!!

-I'm excited!  :party:
[quote author=BigRed50 link=topic=20780.msg209643#msg209643 date=1142183903]
Should be 2 great games to watch!!

-I'm excited!  :party:
[/quote]i agree will be a dandy everybody from Belfry will say there team will win and everybody from Salyersville will say they will win who knows i am excited just hope whoever wins this tourney will make a good showing in Bowling Green BTW is this the first or second game?
Dont under-estimate the LadyKats of Shelby Valley!
Magoffin over Belfry
Valley over Central

Magoffin won the last match up against Belfry without #15

Im taken Valley cause its hard to beat a team 3 times which central has done
It'll be Belfry over Magoffin
and Valley over Pike Central.

Two upsets I believe.

Valley was underestimated in the first round of the tournament against the number 3 team in the region, and pulled out the win.  Earlier in the season, Johnson Central has beaten Valley by 23, but that didn't phase the Lady Kats. So I really don't believe that two losses to the Lady Hawks earlier this season is going to play a factor in the outcome of this game either.  Shelby Valley is usually a tournament time team.

Belfry and Valley in the finals.
Magoffin over Belfrey 78-71

Pike Central over Valley 63-59

I would like to see a rematch of last years first round game in the regionals
First off, the Magoffin and Belfry game.  This game is gonna be tense.  Magoffin needs to come out, and play ball.  I hope Magoffin doesn't think that Belfry is going to be a push over, because if they do, they will get beat.  Belfry is a good team, with alot of talent, but I'm gonna take the Lady Hornets in this one for sure.

Second, i think i will take Pike Central over Shelby Valley.  Gonna be two great games.
I would love to see a rematch of the 60th District Championship.  i haven't seen Magoffin play but from the media and stories, they could be a tough team to beat. 

As for the Valley and PC game, I hope that three times is a charm and PC cruises on to the finals. 

But as for the predictions:  Magoffin over Belfry (but I hope not) and PC over Valley .  I think both of these games will be close.

I hope to see my Pep Club from PC blow the roof off the Expo Center.  Show them that PC can have the BEST Pep section.  SlammaBamma get the boys and girls ready for tomorrow night.

Hey The Fan, the Magoffin and Belfry game is the first game at 6:30.
Watch what you say about beating a team 3 times. I think the Belfry Lady Pirates have shown PC who is the better team out of the two by beating them 3 times this season!!