Memphis
Florida State
Wisconsin
Creighton
Marquette
St. Mary's
Ohio State

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
Worst.... Bracket.... I could even imagine for the #1 overall seed.....
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can't wait til March Madness.....
^I was thinking that. Louisville as a 4-seed, IN the #1 overall bracket!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not to mention that North Carolina in the same bracket as UK, this guy definitely doesn't like UK
There is like a vendetta for UK or something.... After last year I am sure of it unless we get, a two seed of Michigan State or Duke or something along those lines. This is what I want..

1) Kentucky
2) Duke
3) Georgetown
4) Louisville
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Hopefully this isn't what UK ends up with. I wouldn't want to see either Louisville or North Carolina for a second time.
Not supprised..There is lots of UK haters at ESPN..Nothing new there..
This guy is a nut. Duke should be a 1 seed over Kansas and Michigan state. I mean they did beat both of them. But I don't think duke does deserve a 1 seed but they do over both of them teams. Maybe not Kansas. But Michigan state. Cmon man
I heard on the radio show tonight they were talking about how Duke and Carolina always get the bracket close to home. For example, charlotte or greensboro or wilmington and they were talking about how if UK doesnt get the louisville bracket (the south) Cal should protest that the NBA never let Duke or Carolina play within a 1000 miles of home again lol, especially this year where we are much better and deserve it.
UK will def be in the south and I am 99% sure North Carolina will be there with them.
Duke in easiest bracket......................
Can't have UK and UNC in the same bracket two years in a row now, c'mon.
Strikeout King Wrote:Not to mention that North Carolina in the same bracket as UK, this guy definitely doesn't like UK
Calm down. It is just a prediction.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Please for the love of goodness give me Duke as our number 2 seed. G-Town as the 3 seed! And be on Michigan St. side of the final four! Now that is how the #1 overall should be rewarded.
[SIZE="4"]
Putting three Ky teams in the same bracket ( South) is flat out ridiculous. Ky being the best team in it shouldn't see a Louisville or a North Carolina, for the second year in a row, and possibly meet them in the Final Four? Just not right. Hopefully the Committee on Selection Sunday get things right...
here is his latest Bracket

#1 Seeds:

Kentucky (Overall)
Duke
Syracuse
Kansas

South (Upper)

Kentucky
Memphis
Kansas State
Notre Dame
Wisconsin
Georgetown
Missouri

West (Lower) (Same side as South)

Duke
UCONN
Florida
Indiana
Baylor
Ohio State

East (Upper)

Syracuse
Purdue
Virginia
Vanderbilt
West Virginia
Michigan
Gonzaga
North Carolina

Midwest (Lower) (Same side as East)

Kansas
Louisville
Florida State
Murray State
Mississppi State
Michigan State
Marquette

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology
Looks like we got the short end of the stick in his bracketology.. I was watching College Gameday, and before they went off Digger Phelps said if dUKe wins then they will get the overall #1 seed. I just about died from laughing so hard when he said that.:biglmao:
NYY10 Wrote:This guy is a nut. Duke should be a 1 seed over Kansas and Michigan state. I mean they did beat both of them. But I don't think duke does deserve a 1 seed but they do over both of them teams. Maybe not Kansas. But Michigan state. Cmon man

:lame:

Puke does not deserve a 1 seed.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote::lame:

Puke does not deserve a 1 seed.

I rest my case!!!!!Confusednicker:

:hilarious:

Puke = OVERRATED!!!!!
I want Duke or Michigan St as our two seed!!
[SIZE="4"]
The last one he done i wouldnt mind...
I am praying for a game with Duke...