Saturday March 3
7:30 PM - CHAMPIONSHIP
LCC-Breathitt
PCC-KCC

LCC
PCC

Toss up
Letcher is to much to handle for Leslie
Breathitt has defeated Owsley twice this year. Wright will have to play alot better than how she has been playing for Owsley to win.

Perry will defeat Jackson City by as many as they want.
Powell County has been playing well, however I feel KCC will revenge last years loss.

LCC vs Breathitt
PCC vc KCC

LCC vs PCC

PCC on to Bowling Green
This is the best draw Owsley could have got, going in as a runner-up. They've lost twice to Breathitt this year, but only by single digits, I think by 2 and 7 points.
I agree that Wright will have to be on her game, and the Lady Owls need to get it back like they were playing during their run in the All A region. Seems like they haven't been the same since that tournament.
Letcher County Central
Breathitt County

Perry Central
Knott County Central

Letcher Central
Perry Central

'Dores on to Bowling Green (hopefully)....
Letcher
Breathitt

Perry
Knott

Perry
Letcher

Perry Central
Letcher and Perry in the finals.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Letcher can win it if they play like they can. Letcher by 3!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
It's obvious.......Letcher and Perry Regional Championship Game.
LCC and PCC with LCC going to BG
Word coming from Leslie is that Moore took a bad fall during Sunday practice at Breathitt and is out for their game against Letcher.
PCC invitational tournament starts tonight....
Jackson City WILL shock the world!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope Perry beats Jackson City by 100. Their coach is to cocky. Pressed Onieda the entire game when I watched them two play each other. Scored 100 on Onieda and believe me, Onieda was horrible.
Perry wins this easily if nobody gets hurt. Kendall Noble is playing like the old Kendal. Smith is on fire right now. Back looks a comfortable as she ever has at the point. Rankin is killin people. Crawford has stepped it up a notch. Napier girls off the bench are chippin in and soo is Evans. They should beat Letcher by 30 this time.
LCC has to be happy with their draw. They are opposite PCC and PCC has to play back to back nights vs the only two teams that can handle their pressure defense and has a shot at the upset on a neutral floor(LCC and Knott). PCC having to play Knott on Friday night then turning around twenty four hours later and playing LCC without any prep will hurt PCC. LCC will have an advantage from this since they will play Leslie (possibly without Moore then either Breahitt or Owsley (which either team they should be able to win steadily especially after two days rest and prep).
LCC will be able to handle PCC's full court pressure but seeing if they can score in a half court set the entire game is the biggest question after dealing with that constant pressure, LCC's legs will get tired also.
But with all this being said and PCC having the toughest road out, if PCC is on top their game it doesn't matter they will advance. It is their's to lose.
Talked to couple of the Leslie insiders. Moore is definitely out with a badly spained ankle. Agree with above analysis about LCC. Definitely gives them an advantage and a little more rest to get ready for PCC. But it is PCC's to lose. However, never count those LCC girls out.....
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Perry wins this easily if nobody gets hurt. Kendall Noble is playing like the old Kendal. Smith is on fire right now. Back looks a comfortable as she ever has at the point. Rankin is killin people. Crawford has stepped it up a notch. Napier girls off the bench are chippin in and soo is Evans. They should beat Letcher by 30 this time.
What are you smokin?
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:I hope Perry beats Jackson City by 100. Their coach is to cocky. Pressed Onieda the entire game when I watched them two play each other. Scored 100 on Onieda and believe me, Onieda was horrible.

This is funny to me because you would have to know this guy to understand him and also funny that PCC will have the oppurtunity to beat them that bad if they want.
I wasn't at the OBI game so I have no comments there but he is also one heck of a guy. If you have ever talked to him he's really not that "cocky" he just likes to talk a lot about nothing but majority of the time he does it is all for a laugh.(For the ones that do know him know what I'm talking about).
He does a great job at Jackson City.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:I hope Perry beats Jackson City by 100. Their coach is to cocky. Pressed Onieda the entire game when I watched them two play each other. Scored 100 on Onieda and believe me, Onieda was horrible.
Oneida