Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truth or Fantasy
All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them.  Rolleyes

If you would tell why you voted the way you did.
No.

And my explination for this;

Allmy life I've been told that If I set my mind to anything, any, and all of my dreams can come true..

For one this is a partially true statement.. If you fit the criteria of what you are dreaming for you can suceed, but if you dont, you have little chance of doing what you want.

I can't vote one specific way because it all depends on what the dream is. Sometimes all you have to do is to find the courage, go after it, and work hard but other dreams out unreasonable and after you find the courage to pursue them they aren't guaranteed to come true because of other factors.
Yes we can do anything that we put our mind 2
Looks like most agree that its truth.

Quote was from Walt Disney.
[quote author=thetribe link=topic=20759.msg209226#msg209226 date=1142129518]
I can't vote one specific way because it all depends on what the dream is. Sometimes all you have to do is to find the courage, go after it, and work hard but other dreams out unreasonable and after you find the courage to pursue them they aren't guaranteed to come true because of other factors.
[/quote]
nice quote
my dad always said you cant win the Ky derby riding a Jackass no matter how hard you try
all dreams don't come true,,  even if people did have the courage to pursue them.. This world would be crazy if everyone got everything they wanted.
[quote author=crazytaxidriver link=topic=20759.msg210816#msg210816 date=1142303663]
all dreams don't come true,,  even if people did have the courage to pursue them.. This world would be crazy if everyone got everything they wanted.
[/quote]

I agree