Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennis?
why is no one talking about pikeville boys tennis, we're the number one team in the region, we went undefeated last year...cmon!
i heard ali hsa been playing bad, and the best tennis player by far is jeelani
well jon williamson lost to a 4th grader....watch for him to step up this year and maybe beat someone out of elementary school.....

ali has been getting "juiced up" for the season.....i see him to surpass perry and steal his scholarships
I love Tennis people....Not boring lol
if this isn't about the Williams sisters im not interested. Smile
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:if this isn't about the Williams sisters im not interested. Smile

Kournikova, is where its at.. or that new russian chic lol
Pikeville tennis should be somewhat decent this year...
Pikeville tennis was decent last year. I was on the team for two years and it was great. Jon Perry is by-far the best on the team. Jeelani right behind him, then Ali. We have been first in our region for a while now.

Posted 13 Feb 2005 07:17 pm:

"phsrecordholder" Wrote:well jon williamson lost to a 4th grader....watch for him to step up this year and maybe beat someone out of elementary school.....

ali has been getting "juiced up" for the season.....i see him to surpass perry and steal his scholarships

Williamson was not even on the starting team last year. He played on the B-team.
I heard humza was playing....if he is then there will be hell to pay
Why's that phsRH? The tennis team has an A and B team. New members always start out on the B team. Why is a kid wanting to play a sport a bad thing?
whoa whoa hold on, i believe ali was number 2 to perry and jeelani was barely 3rd on the team...comfort eagle cmon man get the facts straight, perry is not by far the best on the team he might be slightly better, but me, faraz, and david need to given our props.... :wink:
I was on the team I got my facts straight and the best players as I saw them were:

Perry
Jeelani
Hussein
um first of all the names hussain.....and the best players were ranked....
1. perry
2.) hussain
3.) jeelani

u were on the team but are not even good enuff to talk about whos good and whos
my record against perry is 4-2
against jeelani its 6-0
Just telling you how I saw it.
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:um first of all the names hussain.....and the best players were ranked....
1. perry
2.) hussain
3.) jeelani

u were on the team but are not even good enuff to talk about whos good and whos
my record against perry is 4-2
against jeelani its 6-0 mr. eagle 8)

Edited---No revealing personal identity in public forum!

:roll: :roll:
Hussain is very good, don't get me wrong. And as for this year he may be number one, who knows???
Is it for sure that Perry is playing in 2005??? I didn't see his name on the tennis roster at school. Did he wait to sign up, or did he get cut??? Or is he just going to concentrate on those long jumps. Perry has an advantage over us all, with the Triangle V on his side, his limits are endless...
I see no reason why Perry wouldn't play tennis this year, he was great.
"The Godfather" Wrote:I see no reason why Perry wouldn't play tennis this year, he was great.

I completely agree, but when I didn't see his name it made me wonder...Thanks for clearing that up.
will u guys stop being crazy, especially you godfather is perry paying you to say all this stuff bout him....first off there is no one great on our tennis team, NO ONE........no one on our team has even gotten past the 3rd round, so get ur facts straight godfather, i mean we might as well make you the best tennis player ever to play for pikeville...lmao.... :lol:
He is a good tennis tennis player, compared to anyone else in our district or region he is. No one is paying me to say anything, I'm going simply on the fact that I have played against him, and this is my opinion.
perry is the best player in the region? hahaha....man like i said no one has ever gotten past the 3rd round in regionals...so how exactly is he better than say kyle virgin, region champ...lol....
"The Godfather" Wrote:He is a good tennis tennis player, compared to anyone else in our district or region he is.

He is good. In our region he is good.
man godfather jus stop talkin bout tennis man, ur not here ne more, u dont know whos good and whos the best......leave that to the people actually on the team.....perry is not the best.......its a four way tie with ali, faraz, perry, and david houston...so stop suckin up to him...jeeeeeez....lol
i play tennis and as of this year, theyve made us a new region that doesnt have half the people we played last year...so who knows? perry may be the best
guess ill jus prove everyone wrong again.....
do it.
yea
This year I think Magoffin's team may end up being really strong. They seem to be growing greatly.