•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn 46 - Perry County Central 42
Aslan Wrote:And this is why every district should seed. The best team is not even in the regional tournament.
The box and one on Jaysean was the key to the game. Completely took him out of it. Props has to go to Coach Noble.
Congrats Buckhorn, go win district & region!

Exactly!! I am by no means a Perry Central fan but, like I have been saying all along, this game should have been the Championship game and both teams seasons should still be alive!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congradulation coach Noble and staff . Really had a great game plan . thought when Pcc had ball with less than a minute and score tied they would go for one shot or a foul .Good game for the Horn .
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Congrats to Buckhorn and Coach Noble with the big win. I will commend the Perry County posters for being gracious losers and showing good sportsmanship. The Perry nutjob posters have chosen to remain quiet and that makes this thread all the much better. I am one of the few people who has posted that hopes that Letcher Central can somehow pull it out in the region, but if they don't, go Buckhorn.

I know letcher lost by 4, but i just dont see happening.
Aslan Wrote:And this is why every district should seed. The best team is not even in the regional tournament.
The box and one on Jaysean was the key to the game. Completely took him out of it. Props has to go to Coach Noble.
Congrats Buckhorn, go win district & region!

If they were really the BEST team they would be in the regional tourney, regardless of seeding!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)