Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the Best Nintendo Game of All-Time???
There's a ton of choices of the one's I thought would be the most popular.  Everyone gets 3 votes so vote for your top 3.  My top 3 would have to be:

1. Mike Tyson's Punchout!!
2. Startropics
3. Super Mario Bros 3

Just missing out on my list are Tecmo Bowl, Tecmo Super Bowl, and Duck Hunt.
My top three:

Mike Tyson's Punch out
Tecmo Super Bowl
RC Pro AM
Also, for anyone who enjoys original Nintendo (NES) games and Atari games.  Check out http://www.consoleclassix.com 

You can become a free member and download their program which allows you to play most atari and original Nintendo games from the comfort of your computer.

Also, you can become a member which costs $5 a month and gain the same access to Sega, Super Nintendo, and Gameboy games.
I always liked Burger Time not a NES but was the best of all time
Actually they did have a version of Burger Time on NES
[quote author=Tomcat68 link=topic=20726.msg208660#msg208660 date=1142093975]
Also, for anyone who enjoys original Nintendo (NES) games and Atari games. Check out http://www.consoleclassix.com

You can become a free member and download their program which allows you to play most atari and original Nintendo games from the comfort of your computer.

Also, you can become a member which costs $5 a month and gain the same access to Sega, Super Nintendo, and Gameboy games.
[/quote]There are a couple places you can dothis for completely free.

http://www.theoldcomputer.com is one i've used.
I only remember it being out on intellivision.
I really liked SUper Mario Bros. 3
my top 3 would be
1.Super Mario Brothers 3
2.Mike Tyson's Punchout
3.The Legend of Zelda Series
My favorite is Dusty Diamond Softball.  It doesn't get any better than that.  I also like Blades of Steel and the Mario's.....
Excitebike
1.Tecmo Super Bowl
2.Baseball Stars
3.Metal Gear
DUCK HUNT!! WOOT!
oh wow. . ninja gaiden was the only game i didn't beat..  i loved contra, and zelda.. the original final fantasy.. mario 2 and 3.. galaga, i wish i could find my old console
1.Paper Boy
2.Tecmo Bowl
3.Super Mario Brothers 1

I am the only one that voted for Paper Boy. Geese I fee kinda weird, let down, and dumb all at the same time. I still play games 1 and 3 because I still have them. Any of you still play the old nitendo.
I picked Super Mario Bros. 1, Duck Hunt, and Pac Man. Those are the classics so I really enjoyed them back in the day and I still have them on my computer. I love the old school games for Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and Sega espically.
Tecmo Super Bowl :pirateshoot:
I always liked back 2 the future
yea I liked Tecmo Super Bowl but still Burger time all time fav.
Burger Time was pretty cool.
My sister has the console that plugs into the television that has PacMan, Mrs. PacMan, DigDug, Pole Position, and lots more.

I LOOOOVE Pole Position.
Man these are some old games
Reizvoll bought me a controller that plugs into the USB port on my computer and is designed like a PS2 controller. I have a Sega Genesis console downloaded on my computer and you just download the games, run them, and play all the old school games with your keyboard or a controller. I love it. I sit and play Sonic all the time now. I have all 3 versions of it. I had Sonic and Tails 2 when I was younger and could never get past a certain level and there was no way of saving it sooo I barely beat anything BUT I beat one of the entire games now.
Nice tribe.
[quote author=bevinsville_bomber link=topic=20726.msg208798#msg208798 date=1142103465]
My favorite is Dusty Diamond Softball.  It doesn't get any better than that.  I also like Blades of Steel and the Mario's.....
[/quote]

Was Dusty Diamond Softball the one with the rabbit as the umpire??  My favorite was Super Tecmo Bowl.  I almost flunked out of college on that game.  Well the beer, parties and women contributed too, but that game was killer.
I cant believe im the only one to vote for the Contra Series!!! Oh my. Contra 3 is BY FAR the greatest nintendo game ever created!!! You guys are crazy!! :lol:
I only voted for Pac-Man because that is the only one that I really liked.
Skate or Die and Contra were always cool.  That Olympic game was fun too
Nobody mentioned Top Gun, that game's the shit
I havent played any of them in a long time but I remember liking Zelda.
[quote author=JMac link=topic=20726.msg210409#msg210409 date=1142266644]
[quote author=bevinsville_bomber link=topic=20726.msg208798#msg208798 date=1142103465]
[/quote]

Was Dusty Diamond Softball the one with the rabbit as the umpire?? My favorite was Super Tecmo Bowl. I almost flunked out of college on that game. Well the beer, parties and women contributed too, but that game was killer.
[/quote]

I don't think so.  It had the kids you could pick and each of them had different attributes.  One player used an axe as a bat, a broom, and one even used a bat with spikes coming out of it.  I loved it.  You could play on school yards, cliffsides, and if you beat all of the fields you got to play an all-star team on a major league field.  I recommend it to anyone....