Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson city advances
Good job on beating Leslie. Good luck against the dawgs :party:
I thought the lion was the one with courage but tonight against Leslie the Tigers showed just how much courage, heart and brains that they have. The Tigers have had a great season and they have great fans.
Even tho I'm a Bulldog I want to congratulate Jackson City and their fans on a great year.  Tonight's game should be a dandy.  I can't wait!
[quote author=BlueNGold link=topic=20713.msg208518#msg208518 date=1142056906]
I thought the lion was the one with courage but tonight against Leslie the Tigers showed just how much courage, heart and brains that they have. The Tigers have had a great season and they have great fans.
Even tho I'm a Bulldog I want to congratulate Jackson City and their fans on a great year.  Tonight's game should be a dandy.  I can't wait!
[/quote]
Thanks BlueNGold, and congrats on your hard fought win over JBS.

Congradulations Jackson Tigers on one more respectful win.  Just like a lot of people think, if you don't have the name, you don't have the game.  Call us what you want but we have game.  This team plays with more heart than any team I've ever watched, ever! I love these kids!  You can't help but cheer them on.  The Tigers will have more support than ever in Knott County tonight! One more step Jackson, one more gut check, pour your hearts out one more time!  Go Tigers, you have thousands of supporters behind you now!
Congrats to Jackson City! I'll be rooting for you all!
Great game, was there in row 1, terrific effort on both sides.
congrats to you Jackson City...you play with heart and class..I am a dawg fan and I know it will be a tough game tonight, but hats off to you in the game against Leslie..
lets see if the slipper fits tonight when they take on hazard...im hoping that it does.
Jackson has had a great season but unfortunately I think it will come to an end tonight.  I expect Hazard to win by about 5.
Congrats Jackson City and Good luck tonight